Week 18: Other games

he made some weird comments pre draft that made me raise my eyebrows. he's just not a rah rah guy. i am sure there are a lot of guys playing who don't love football,but love the $ etc. but a qb has to be wired differently imo.
I really have to wonder what Jacksonville's done to him. He's not like Baker Mayfield or anything (especially in college), but I certainly have seen him get fired up from time to time at Clemson.

he made some weird comments pre draft that made me raise my eyebrows. he's just not a rah rah guy. i am sure there are a lot of guys playing who don't love football,but love the $ etc. but a qb has to be wired differently imo.

Honestly, I don't have any problem with what he said. He's been a blue-chipper since Pop Warner. Who exactly would he be proving wrong? Everyone believed in him. Everyone thought he could do it. He couldn't make shit up to lie about to motivate himself. That just makes him Not Michael Jordan and Not Tom Brady.

Honestly, I don't have any problem with what he said. He's been a blue-chipper since Pop Warner. Who exactly would he be proving wrong? Everyone believed in him. Everyone thought he could do it. He couldn't make shit up to lie about to motivate himself. That just makes him Not Michael Jordan and Not Tom Brady.

What bothered many is "I don't need football to make me feel worthy". Easily explained but he should have known better than to say "I don't need football" no matter what he said after that.

Joe Thuney just came in at LT for KC

whole left side of KC line is backups right now

I switch to the Dallas game, and Sam Howell immediately throws a pick. We're destined for 3.

Yes, I'm subjecting myself to 2 quarters and change of Dak yelling 'Here we goooooo'.

CeeDee Lamb is Dallas' whole offense.

I'd actually like to see he and Baker Mayfield get back together somehow. Think that would be fun.

i have to watch buff-mia on my laptop because stupid at & t STILL doesn't have a contract with nbc local affiliate. 🤬

Back