Week 3 other games

Lol, moose
The NFLN crew was musing upon the topic "when was the last time you saw a qb stat line like that at halftime?" I was thinking Flacco vs. Pats in the 09 playoffs. ROFL

37-0 and the game really isn't even "that" close :dbanana:

Pukeamore didn't even show up for the game .

While the world today is full of tragedy's,
hurricane victim's, flood victim's, earthquake victims...

I pity the poor saps that started Elite Joe in FF :suicide:

44-0 :toast:

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

The league should pay back the fans, Only one team showed up to play .
Total Disgrace

LOL ravens. But burning a perfectly good fake punt in that sit is F***ing stoopid.

Cheers

Elite Joe done for the day ,Ryan Mallet In.

Final numbers 8 for 18 , 28 yards , 0 td's, 2 ints :stirpot:

449e9e385f24ed183118b5a67675f7ef.jpg

Jax:
Another team showing that front office and coaching are the most important things. I always liked Marrone.

They may have seen something to exploit in the Ravens punt recieving team. Might not have worked against another team

Triccccck plays are not to be used when up 37 late. Period, im0.

Cheers

"Waaahhhh they skirted the rules/sportsmanship/I haven't read the rulebook11!!!11"
Cryin'John, postgame
*waits for Cryin'John to make up some bs vs. the Jags to report to the league offices.*

So the Steelers aren't coming out for anthem and are instead holding a 'team unifying meeting' in the locker room after Trump comments.

This crybaby political shit in pro sports is getting real old real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Steelers aren't coming out for anthem and are instead holding a 'team unifying meeting' in the locker room after Trump comments.

This crybaby political shit in pro sports is getting real old real quick.

I think that is a brilliant move by Tomlin. It removes the protests altogether and unifies the team. I think Goodell may see that as his ultimate solution to this entire issue. A women's soccer team owner did that last IIRC. He played the anthem before the players came out.

I think that is a brilliant move by Tomlin. It removes the protests altogether and unifies the team. I think Goodell may see that as his ultimate solution to this entire issue. A women's soccer team owner did that last IIRC. He played the anthem before the players came out.

Just sick of it even being a story. NFLN spent a bunch of time on it this morning.

Back