Week 4 Games

I think McVay might be the perfect coach for the modernized NFL. He really seems to have it all going in the right direction. I know they will be in a cap pinch in a couple of years, but man alive what a couple of years it seems like it will be. Their defense got shredded tonight, but it seemed like he had a play call for a long gainer no matter the situation tonight. Could have scored as many as needed to get the win.

Nope...he is soft, never fights for the ball and way overpaid for what he does. I'm not saying that he sucks, but, he isn't worth what he is being paid.

2 things:
It's not my money so I don't give a crap.
He'd likely have been the difference to make those 2 losses into wins imo.

Nope...he is soft, never fights for the ball and way overpaid for what he does. I'm not saying that he sucks, but, he isn't worth what he is being paid.

This is a good argument when you can find someone to do what he does for cheaper.

We will see with Gordon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 things:

Thing #3: They contract value can look bad when the player is signed to a 4 year deal, but it can be a lot better after 2 years when prices have gone up and you are potentialy sitting on a bargain even if the player is at the exact same level.

If Wynne turns out to be a stud LT then it will have been a coup for BB. Right now it seems that the trade favors the Rams.

No question, there a number of very good, young QBs in the league. Goff is very talented, Wenz, Mahomes, those three are the picks of the bunch atm.

But there is some woeful defense being played. Again, a result of the league castrating training camps. September and going well into October is just basketball scoring.

2 things:

so you just ignore salary cost in a hard cap league - welcome to the "patriots are cheap" stupidity

so you just ignore salary cost in a hard cap league - welcome to the "patriots are cheap" stupidity

I heard somewhere over the last few days the entire Pats WR corps is making less than Cooks is getting.

If so, that ain’t right either. You can’t continuously pay peanuts to the skill positions and think you’re gonna come out ahead. Sooner or later the fickle hand of fate is gonna deal ya right back what you paid - peanuts.

I heard somewhere over the last few days the entire Pats WR corps is making less than Cooks is getting.

If so, that ain’t right either. You can’t continuously pay peanuts to the skill positions and think you’re gonna come out ahead. Sooner or later the fickle hand of fate is gonna deal ya right back what you paid - peanuts.

Except of course that Bill has consistantly paid peanuts (and he gets them at a deep discount) to the skill positionsand and has come out ahead far beyond any of us could have imagined in his/her wildest dream. :shrug:

Every position in football is a skill position. If not I would never hear a complaint about either line.

You can classify it any way you’d like. But generally the skill positions are in reference to the players that handle the ball.

Except of course that Bill has consistantly paid peanuts (and he gets them at a deep discount) to the skill positionsand and has come out ahead far beyond any of us could have imagined in his/her wildest dream. :shrug:

There’s a big LeBron factor with BB/TB too I’m sure. You get a rook or normal veteran QB and that philosophy won’t fly.

Back