Week 5 Other Games

Speaking of talking out both sides of your mouth. LOL. Funny how an opinion changes in one week. :coffee:

He would? A better line won't correct his lazy footwork or his wild inaccuracies. As I said in a previous post, he reminds me of Cutler. He has the big arm and falls back on that instead of the mechanics of the position. I am sure Kubes will work with him but clearly he is not ready for this season.
10/12/2016

What is up with Siemian? That hit looked awful but it is his non-throwing shoulder. Does Lynch stay at QB? He looked really good and he is the future. A shame for Siemian to lose his job to injury but it happens.
10/03/2016

Sooooooo. All the talk leading up to the season that Lynch is better than Siemian and would be the starter was just BS? lol.
I think Lynch has a higher upside that Simian, but he's a friggin' rookie. That's why he doesn't play well. Not ready for prime time. May never be ready but with him there's that chance.

Simian...Simian is Simian. He already had his sophomore leap and he jumped about as high as a fat frog with a torn hammy. He is what he is.

You should have drafted Dak Prescot when you had the chances. He's one of the few rookies who play well right out of the box. Manning's first year was 3-13 IIRC. Brady didn't even play his first year; he started his second year, and Simian doesn't look like 2001 Brady to me. More like 2012 Christian Ponder.

You guys lay off Yackitty. Yall hammer him every chance yall get. Last two years it's both of our teams that held the Lombardi. This year if we take the one seed and we are healthy then we drag his ass in the fire but as.of now let's not **** with Yackitty. SB champs and his team is tied as of right now with us

Speaking of talking out both sides of your mouth. LOL. Funny how an opinion changes in one week. :coffee:

10/12/2016

10/03/2016

I already admitted to being wrong about Lynch. I did think he looked good vs Tampa coming in cold but he was awful vs the Falcons. I still believe he is not ready YET. He by far is the better choice long term as Elway reached up to get him in the first round but again, he did remind me of Cutler a lot. That being said, Kubes will work with the kid and hopefully fix the mechanics and poor decisions.

Any word on who is starting tonight?

EDIT: Just read it will be Siemian. That is good for the Donks.

Back