Week 5 Other Games

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
I'm really interested in the Atlanta - Denver game.
Matt Ryan, Julio Jones and the Falcons are averaging 478.8 yards per game, which is 83.0 yards better than anyone else. Ryan leads the NFL in yards, TDs, passer rating and completion percentage. Jones is leading the league in receiving yards, but the Faclons also have diversified, with five guys registering more than 10 catches. And Atlanta is sixth in rush offense, with Devonta Freeman averaging 5.9 yards per carry. Now if they can stop Denver enough. This could be a tougher game for Denver than I originally thought.

Looks to be Denver's only tough game besides us and the division and by the division I only mean the Raiders.

Matt Ryan, Julio Jones and the Falcons are averaging 478.8 yards per game, which is 83.0 yards better than anyone else. Ryan leads the NFL in yards, TDs, passer rating and completion percentage. Jones is leading the league in receiving yards, but the Faclons also have diversified, with five guys registering more than 10 catches. And Atlanta is sixth in rush offense, with Devonta Freeman averaging 5.9 yards per carry. Now if they can stop Denver enough. This could be a tougher game for Denver than I originally thought.

God I hope so. Looks like it's going to be a shootout.

Fantasy Note: I sat Ryan and JJ last week against the "formidable" Panthers D and still outscored every team in my league. Except last weeks opponent. Who was 0 - 3 prior to the matchup. :doh:

I'd love to see Atlanta beat Denver in Denver, I just don't think it's going to happen, Atlanta's defense is terrible and is ranked 30th in the league.

Atlanta outside, Atlanta on the road, Atlanta in altitude.

I think Atlanta moves the ball, gets bogged down in the red zone, something bullshit lucky happens, and Denver wins in the end.

I'd love to see Atlanta beat Denver in Denver, I just don't think it's going to happen, Atlanta's defense is terrible and is ranked 30th in the league.

I think Atlanta moves the ball, gets bogged down in the red zone, something bullshit lucky happens, and Denver wins in the end.

This could be a bit of a trap game for Denver. Fingers crossed.

Ugh. That was Denver's entire season last year on the way to the Lombardi.

Will the real Matt Ryan stand up.
Who is this guy. He''s either great or real bad. Right now he is playing out of his mind. This is gonna be a tough game for the Donkeys. I hope that their run game picks up a bit. I guess defenses have been playing the run and daring the QB's to throw. Which they have done fairly well. I have a funny feeling about this game. I hope it doesn't, but have a feeling that this game comes down to one big play. Maybe a TO late or a blown coverage TD. Hopefully I'm wrong and Denver continues it's roll.

The way that Stanton is playing makes me think Carson Palmer will be hurt for a while.

Will the real Matt Ryan stand up.
Who is this guy. He''s either great or real bad. Right now he is playing out of his mind. This is gonna be a tough game for the Donkeys. I hope that their run game picks up a bit. I guess defenses have been playing the run and daring the QB's to throw. Which they have done fairly well. I have a funny feeling about this game. I hope it doesn't, but have a feeling that this game comes down to one big play. Maybe a TO late or a blown coverage TD. Hopefully I'm wrong and Denver continues it's roll.
It's the Falcons. Seriously.

Hey, do you think BB will deliberately lose another game? Like Brady has an excuse this time (rust, etc) and no one will blame him. And any talk about the loss will keep rpeorters from asking about his suspension.

...reporters asking about his suspension.

I hope that Brady does his best Marshawn Lynch impersonation in all interviews for the rest of the season.

"I'm just here so I won't get fined."

"Yeah."

"Thank you for asking me that question."

Or perhaps something more-Patriots like: "I cannot answer your question, due to team policy prohibiting revealing anything. Ever."

I hope that Brady does his best Marshawn Lynch impersonation in all interviews for the rest of the season.

"I'm just here so I won't get fined."

"Yeah."

"Thank you for asking me that question."

Or perhaps something more-Patriots like: "I cannot answer your question, due to team policy prohibiting revealing anything. Ever."

With his own flair...that would be ace.

It's the Falcons. Seriously.

Hey, do you think BB will deliberately lose another game? Like Brady has an excuse this time (rust, etc) and no one will blame him. And any talk about the loss will keep rpeorters from asking about his suspension.

Did you all hear something?

The big "aw shucks" apologetic smile.

Cheers, BostonTim

Back