Week 6, Other Games

I love watching Derrick Henry play I have to say. Big old fashioned Mack Truck just bulldozing defenders out of the way. And Tannehill has turned into quite the QB. He's legit. Watson was excellent for the Texans as well who pushed the Titans all the way. Great game.

Crucial win for the Niners, JimmyG had a good game.

For the 1st time in recent memory a Steeler game did not raise my heart rate above 75.
Disappointing.
Your Steelers looked dominant for sure. Congrats.
The Bucs looked great today. What a dominant performance by their D. Rodgers turtled as usual. Clean game too. No penalties.
Brady made the right choice going down there.
What surprised me is that neither QB threw for more than 170 yds. I expected a real QB duel and we got pfffffft.
I'm not sure he had a choice and for a while it looked like he and Arians were at loggerheads. At least Brady's will prevailed on the Bucs' penalty issues. I wonder if Arians thanked him.
But yeah, the Packers and Rodgers are who we thought they were.
Side note: The Bucs have a fairly easy schedule the rest of the way but do have to play NO, KC and the Rams although the Rams should be withering by the time the Bucs play them.

Your Steelers looked dominant for sure. Congrats.

What surprised me is that neither QB threw for more than 170 yds. I expected a real QB duel and we got pfffffft.
I'm not sure he had a choice and for a while it looked like he and Arians were at loggerheads. At least Brady's will prevailed on the Bucs' penalty issues. I wonder if Arians thanked him.
But yeah, the Packers and Rodgers are who we thought they were.
Side note: The Bucs have a fairly easy schedule the rest of the way but do have to play NO, KC and the Rams although the Rams should be withering by the time the Bucs play them.
Well Brady was way ahead so he kind of stopped throwing that much. Rodgers threw a lot, they were just not caught by anyone. Ben didnt have many yards either. When you go way up really quick in games that tends to happen. Yards are overrated anyway, usually suited for QB's that are behind. aka Dak. Top 5 yards Qbs this year...1. Dak 2. Matt Ryan 3. Watson 4. Minshew 5. Bridgewater. Record of those QB's? Not good

Last edited:
Well Brady was way ahead so he kind of stopped throwing that much. Rodgers threw a lot, they were just not caught by anyone. Ben didnt have many yards either. When you go way up really quick in games that tends to happen. Yards are overrated anyway, usually suited for QB's that are behind. aka Dak
In typical Brady fashion, he methodically iced that game in the second quarter. Once the Bucs were up 14-10 with the 2 picks, Brady scored two more touchdowns to go up 28-10 which then let the defense completely pin their ears back and torture Rodgers. He was defeated on the sideline as soon as the third quarter started. It's amazing that at 43, Brady is still the benchmark for today's great QBs.

In typical Brady fashion, he methodically iced that game in the second quarter. Once the Bucs were up 14-10 with the 2 picks, Brady scored two more touchdowns to go up 28-10 which then let the defense completely pin their ears back and torture Rodgers. He was defeated on the sideline as soon as the third quarter started. It's amazing that at 43, Brady is still the benchmark for today's great QBs.
Rodgers was defeated after the second pick, he lost his head, he is out there jawing with Suh, and just flinging passes up. If Brady did that, it would be the biggest news of the week, for Rodgers, well golly no problem he had a bad game, they will be better because of it. I mean I know there are some pats fans who think Brady is the devil, but I can tell you right now that this game was no accident. No penalties, we know that was not Arians who did that. Brady has influence over players still, and they respond to him. I am not saying they will win the superbowl, or be an all time great, but they will be a better team with him there. I said before, there are things that the pats will miss from Brady that do not show up on a stat sheet.

Rodgers was defeated after the second pick, he lost his head, he is out there jawing with Suh, and just flinging passes up. If Brady did that, it would be the biggest news of the week, for Rodgers, well golly no problem he had a bad game, they will be better because of it. I mean I know there are some pats fans who think Brady is the devil, but I can tell you right now that this game was no accident. No penalties, we know that was not Arians who did that. Brady has influence over players still, and they respond to him. I am not saying they will win the superbowl, or be an all time great, but they will be a better team with him there. I said before, there are things that the pats will miss from Brady that do not show up on a stat sheet.
I have no idea why Rodgers is ever mentioned with Brady. That game was the epitome of the two QBs. Brady calmly taking what the defense gave him, not getting flustered despite being down 10, and methodically stepping on the Packers throat in the second quarter. Then you have Rodgers up 10, completely unglued after the pick six. I have never seen a QB of his unique talent turtle so hard when he faces a tough defense. He just wanted to take knees in the second half.

Well I'm glad you're at least admitting this now. Well done.
Nol, I am admitting how silly fans are. Its funny to hear, oh we need receivers, the oline sucks, nobody can get open, Woah as me poor Cam. I find it freaking hilarious.

Eh I know......god forbid anyone says anything even remotely negative about the Sainted Brady......
I feel that way about Cam with you. lol If brady had 2 td's and 4 ints through 5 games and pats were 2-3, you would be hanging Brady by the nearest tree. With Cam? Oh golly gee, he is doing all he can. LOL. All I ever said was this team was flawed in other area's besides Brady, but nope, it was all his problems.

I feel that way about Cam with you. lol If brady had 2 td's and 4 ints through 5 games and pats were 2-3, you would be hanging Brady by the nearest tree. With Cam? Oh golly gee, he is doing all he can. LOL. All I ever said was this team was flawed in other area's besides Brady, but nope, it was all his problems.
You never even remotely said, "this team was flawed in other areas besides Brady"!

And If Tom had been here and started off like Cam, absolutely I'd be harder on him after being here 19+ years and knowing the system and coaches better than his own family!!

You never even remotely said, "this team was flawed in other areas besides Brady"!
Yes, I most certainly did many many times. Brady didnt handle some things right, but he was far far from the issue. Its funny because this year I hear the excuses that if I said those last year I was getting raked across the face. Now Cam is here and we all of the sudden have no receivers, guy ran the wrong route, blah blah blah. Its hilarious, and I knew it was going to happen.

Back