Week 9 : Colts vs Patriots game thread

(I saw no game thread.)

Wake up,y'all.

Colts are in our house, a proper football stadium that it is. heir young QB will be channeling Manning's face in all the right ways.

#GoPats

:patslogo26::patpatriot32::patslogo26::patpatriot32::patslogo26::patpatriot32:
UT named the the "what about the Colts" thread as the game thread. I said, when I started the thread, that it wasn't going to be the game thread. But he had been drinking all night and didn't set his clock back.

I like as nice clean game thread so people can overreact during the game and and then others an overreact to the overreactions.

So I will post my overreaction on this thread.

Oh, that wasn't an Official Proclamation. I just didn't see another thread. And the clocks and drinking of course.

I'm happy with an official game thread.

UT named the the "what about the Colts" thread as the game thread. I said, when I started the thread, that it wasn't going to be the game thread. But he had been drinking all night and didn't set his clock back.

I like as nice clean game thread so people can overreact during the game and and then others an overreact to the overreactions.

So I will post my overreaction on this thread.

And so on, and so on...

Rex Ryan had to dress up like Bill Belichick because he lost a bet with Tedy on the Jets game last week.
Wearing a Patriots sweatshirt with cut off sleeves and a visor.

Andrews,Barmore, D.Harris, Parker, all inactive today. Cannon was placed on IR.
God help us.

I'm hoping for a good game, with a few fun plays by the Patriots. It looks to me that the Patriots should win today. Let's hope so!

Good luck boys and girls

Please be respectful to me even after the Colts spank you guys all over the field and win this 34-21

Back