Welcome back, we missed you...

JD10367 said:
Anyone who likes Moss or doesn't like Moss is a moron.

Chad Jackson is a bust.

#@&* you!!

Sorry... just trying to get back in the flow. :D

Moss takes to many plays off always has always will.
Chad Jackson is a bust? On what do you base that on? He has not full recovered from his hamstring injury so his timing with Brady is still off. Give the kid a shot will you.

Mythjp said:
Moss takes to many plays off always has always will.
Chad Jackson is a bust? On what do you base that on?

On this thread. If it's on the Internet, it must be true.

The site's a little different for some reason. I'm missing the "Preview Post" button, for one. Something go kerplunk-kerplooey on the server? There's also no spot to attach a picture now, is there?

BizarroAnnihilus said:
Apparently you didn't find the temp board?

It's right smack on the front of patriotsplanet.net (our home page).

Does anyone go to the front page? The link was also posted on Indystar, but dunno how many folks saw that link either.
I do, but I'm a wuss who only follows rule and never disobeyed anyone - put a skirt on charlie and open those freaking eyes

JD10367 said:
The site's a little different for some reason. I'm missing the "Preview Post" button, for one. Something go kerplunk-kerplooey on the server? There's also no spot to attach a picture now, is there?

No

That is all still there if you hit "post reply."

I simply added the quick reply feature this morning. The quick reply does not have those features. If you want to use those hit the "post reply" button as before.

Woo hoo! Been away from the boards since last Thursday... even though I was posting on the temp board, I'm glad to come into work this morning and see the main board alive again!

Now, excuse me while I catch up on my reading... :coffee:

BostonTim on 10-15-2006 at 07:48 AM said:
We could use back over at Rats. Try Alchoholic10, WV won't even notice.

Cheers, BostonTim

won't notice what? who? what? ooooh, sparkley...

Back