Welcome IdiotColt

indycolt said:
what'd I do?
you my friend, brought a level of thought few around the planet can strive for. Yes you are on par with the likes of Steelersownu, Bradysucks (personal fav) and many other visiting trolls that have asked stupid, backwood questions with one purpose. TOO PISS OFF THE REST OF THE PLANET, TO GO BACK TO THE ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER AND BRAG TO ALL YOUR OTHER LITTLE TROLL FRIENDS. sorry I didn't mean to yell, these blood pressure pills aren't workingI'm stating to loose it got to go now

indycolt said:
what'd I do?

Don't even waste your time asking that question. The trigger happy admins need to feel like "big men" by putting people in this little prison. The best part is they won't even respond to your PMs. This site is a joke, to be honest. Patsfans.com is 10x better if you want to discuss the Patriots (even if you happen to be a Colt fan).

The Big Lebowski said:
He wasn't "discussing the patriots".

The admins here are far from trigger happy, IMO. If you're here, you more than likely deserve it. If i was an admin this place would probably be standing room only.

The admins here are pathetic, enough said.

all I did was post quotes from an NFL-films presentation on NFL Network...

Seems there are some very sore losers with quick trigger fingers.

It also seems that some people like to hang in the ass-clown forum when they don't really have to..

So in reality, I guess that makes you guys the "King of the Assclowns"?

haha.

I have some news for you guys - I never had a chance to actually talk about football. (I quoted NFL Films and got banned)... I wanted to make a few corrections to your drivel...

a) The new Colts stadium broke ground over a month ago - so lose your pipe dreams of there being an L.A. Colts

b) The Colts are the most physical team in the NFL - perhaps you should ask your own bleeping players that question. They got their butts handed to them - up and down the field on both sides, in all phases of the game. I do give you one thing though - the Colts WERE pretty finesse on that punt they had.... you know, the only one they had in the game, with just a few mins left in the 4th quarter??

Edgerrin James and the Colts offensive line DOMINATED your defensive front. Your offensive line could not protect Brady. Hey, he's a very smart QB, he gets rid of the ball - but he was pressured all night and hit hard all night after-the-pass.

Your team got their collective butts handed to them - in every physical sense of the word.

Now, I just got in from a night out with some fun friends & very attractive girls. I come here and find out I was "banned" from the real forum because some fat nerd admin took time from scratching his crack, put his bag of cheetos aside, and thought he'd feel powerful for a minute by banning me from the real forum. Well I'll tell you what dude - next time, go put some pants on (it's not cool to talk football in your underwear - besides your mom is asleep in the next room, it's her house you are freeloading on afterall, and it's just not appropriate)...

I came here because I *thought* this was a respectable Patriots forum, I heard about it on the Boston Herald site and thought I'd give it a shot. I come in here and post NFL Films opinions, and "I" get banned.

So - a message to all the Kings of the Assclowns - (you are one if you are a board admin here, or at least the prick who banned me)... Do yourself a favor. QUIETLY turn the computer off (you don't want to wake your mom up!!), tiptoe into your bedroom (dont' trip over your Tom Brady sex doll), turn on your light, and slowly start removing the Tom Brady posters off your wall. Not just the football ones, even the ones where he's in People Mag, etc.

Here is your chance to be a NORMAL football fan. You can still be a Patriots fan, I have no problems with that, but for God's sake, have a little pride. Must you ALWAYS wear your Tom Brady underwear? Put the cheetos down, go to the mall, buy some normal clothes. Look presentable - you may just get a date someday. It's ok to be a normal functioning human being and still be a football fan.

Bruschi 3:16 said:

*yawn*

Haven't you been banned yet? (Looks around for the button)

I can't say I ever had much of a problem with your posts in the past, but it sounds like it's time to change your kleenex, bud.

MadStork said:
I can't say I ever had much of a problem with your posts in the past, but it sounds like it's time to change your kleenex, bud.

Go drown yourself.

Annihilus said:
*yawn*

Haven't you been banned yet? (Looks around for the button)

I'll make it easy for you, why don't you and your male friend Hawg go and F-U-C-K yourselves. Ban me, I dont care. I'm gone. So long everyone.

I'll make it easy for you, why don't you and your male friend Hawg go and F-U-C-K yourselves. Ban me, I dont care. I'm gone. So long everyone.

Wish granted.....(not by me but with my full support).

Also, let's give Tarzan a big welcome. I'm sure he'll find this forum suits him just fine.

bid.....

I see that you posted a pic of yourself, Annihilus, Hawg and UT but you missed pookie....so here ya go.....

Back