welcome to your new home tonyto36

Why? Cuz I exposed him for the fraud he was before anyone else? Hell, I don't even know why.

You did nothing but ignore all my very valid points and reasons and tried to bait me into a flame war. You offer very little as far as football insight and your entire schtick is deflections and personal attacks.

You're being singled out because while others disagreed with me, and even if I think they're wrong that's fine. Because they offered actual argument beyond petty personal attacks. And beyond that, they didn't hide behind other posters to stick their neck out (for me to chop down) like you did.

You can keep crying that you exposed me or that you beat me or whatever, but I know that you know you realized you were wrong and instead of admitting it or just letting it die, made it a huge personal vendetta that you'd go out of your way to attack me for making you look bad.

And this is why this forum is dead, after it looks like was once a very healthy thriving place. You and a couple other posters with several tens of thousands of posts all agree with each other regardless of reality and troll/ban/send to AA anyone who disagrees with you.

You did nothing but ignore all my very valid points and reasons and tried to bait me into a flame war. You offer very little as far as football insight and your entire schtick is deflections and personal attacks.

You're being singled out because while others disagreed with me, and even if I think they're wrong that's fine. Because they offered actual argument beyond petty personal attacks. And beyond that, they didn't hide behind other posters to stick their neck out (for me to chop down) like you did.

You can keep crying that you exposed me or that you beat me or whatever, but I know that you know you realized you were wrong and instead of admitting it or just letting it die, made it a huge personal vendetta that you'd go out of your way to attack me for making you look bad.

And this is why this forum is dead, after it looks like was once a very healthy thriving place. You and a couple other posters with several tens of thousands of posts all agree with each other regardless of reality and troll/ban/send to AA anyone who disagrees with you.

images

I only attack after I see an attention-whoring moron that tries to deflect everything everyone has said and tell them that they're wrong.

I'm being singled out because your wife won't blow you anymore cuz you're a ****ing dickwad, so you have to take out your aggressions somewhere. Plus, I'm smarter than you.

I don't cry. The only one that's whined around here is you "SHOW ME FACTS!!! RESPOND TO MY RIDICULOUS POSTS!!! WAAAA WAAAA WAAAA!" Talk about not letting something die. You went on and on and on and on and on and on........about the same fvcking thing.

Also, I'm never wrong. I read you like a 1,000-pg book in five minutes. You just proved to everyone else how right I was.

So, a$$hole, where did you come from to find us? And by the way, I've been here for 8 yrs, have 17 thousand some-odd posts, averaging about 6 posts per day as a mean. Most of us get along really well with everyone, except people that think they're smarter than everyone else, won't admit if there are other trains of thought because they're always right, and come in like a fvcking steamroller.

But, by all means, carry on. Someone is bound to visit you down here, unless you decide to apologize or write something with even one iota of sincerity to the mods. It won't be me, though.

Oh, and just because you're in the AA, this is fitting for you.

View attachment 95206

You're only strengthening my point. You're just digging yourself deeper.

You were wrong, it's okay. You don't have to deflect and attack to compensate. No one is going to put you on trial for making a mistake.

You're only strengthening my point. You're just digging yourself deeper.

You were wrong, it's okay. You don't have to deflect and attack to compensate. No one is going to put you on trial for making a mistake.

No one is going to let you out of here the way things are shaping up. Gee and I tried to give you good advice. :shrug:

No one is going to let you out of here the way things are shaping up. Gee and I tried to give you good advice. :shrug:

Based on what?

Lisa freaked out and made it seem like a big deal. If you actually look at what I said, not only has it been proven as true by Lisa's reaction, it's not a big deal. There were no personal attacks. THere was no vulgarity. It was me stating how things happened (me making a point and Lisa not knowing how to counter it so immediately goes into rage troll mode) and it happened again.

I don't really see how the issue lies with me if it's Lisa (or Tommy) completely losing their minds in blind rage for no reason.

I'll tone it down for those who engage in real intellectual debate, but when people do nothing but try start flame wars, or try to argue completely nonsensical points (such as Bolden is a better open field tackler than McCourty), then I'm likely going to call people on it.

You know, I just give friendly advice, figuring you might want to play on the adult board at some point. But if you don't want to, I'm perfectly happy to stop by here now and then to be entertained.

We haven't had a career assclown since D22's mom threw him out of the basement...

Based on what?

Lisa freaked out and made it seem like a big deal. If you actually look at what I said, ...not only has it been proven as true by Lisa's reaction, it's not a big deal. There were no personal attacks. THere was no vulgarity. It was me stating how things happened (me making a point and Lisa not knowing how to counter it so immediately goes into rage troll mode) and it happened again.

I don't really see how the issue lies with me if it's Lisa (or Tommy) completely losing their minds in blind rage for no reason.

I'll tone it down for those who engage in real intellectual debate, but when people do nothing but try start flame wars, or try to argue completely nonsensical points (such as Bolden is a better open field tackler than McCourty), then I'm likely going to call people on it.

Hey Douchewaffle (How's that Lisa?) EVERYONE here has actually looked at the crap you've spewed ad nausem. Few if any agree with what you have written. I guess your evaluation criteria are straightforward: if they don't agree with you they must not have actually read it.

How nice for you.

Hey Douchewaffle (How's that Lisa?) EVERYONE here has actually looked at the crap you've spewed ad nausem. Few if any agree with what you have written. I guess your evaluation criteria are straightforward: if they don't agree with you they must not have actually read it.

How nice for you.

See this is what I'm talking about. I wasn't even talking about if I was right or wrong. I was pointing out how I was being rational and not making it an issue or personal war. But then out of no where someone (Lisa and now you), for no reason at all completely lose their minds and become irrational rage fueled trolls with no intent in discussion. You were wrong. Not a big deal. You're not a lesser person now. There's no need to get defensive.

I cornered some individual posters in a very poor argument (Bolden is a better special teams tackler than several elite defensive players on our team/STs requires "different techniques"/Bill doesn't worry about health on STs) and now you among others have just resigned yourself to attacking me personally instead of trying to debate the point.

You can keep crying that "we explained it already you just don't listen!" but in reality everyone saw that whenever I asked for specifics because Lisa/others were purposefully vague (How is a STs tackle different than open field defensive tackle?/what techniques?/explain the STs snaps for guys like Gronk, McCourty, Solder, etc. being limited?) it was met with "I can't answer that because I'm arguing an obviously wrong opinion so you're an a-hole who doesn't know anything and we explained this already!!"

It's really sad the state of this forum. Some of the people here are (assumedly) adults with the maturity and line of thinking of 10 year olds. You've rage banned away anyone with any sort of dissenting opinion to the point this place has become a graveyard.

How's that sincere apology letter to DChester, specifically, and the other mods coming along, Tony?

:coffee:

Actually Tony, there are few bannings here without warnings. And assclowns are usually warned 1st too!!

But you took a special path to the AC forum and seem to still have remained on that path.

How's that sincere apology letter to DChester, specifically, and the other mods coming along, Tony?

:coffee:

I don't even know who those people are.

Actually Tony, there are few bannings here without warnings. And assclowns are usually warned 1st too!!

But you took a special path to the AC forum and seem to still have remained on that path.

I argued a point. One that seems pretty obvious. I wasn't always gracious, but compared to the very blatant personal attacks that were being thrown my way I honestly don't see what I did that warranted me being demoted (especially given that they received no such punishment). I'm not familiar with the rules but I was very tame, comparatively.

lol

You seem to know them enough for someone who jumped in.

Ever watch a sporting event and the instigator never gets caught?

Yeah i have too. To bad this isn't a sport.

I really honestly have no idea who the moderators are beyond you mikie. Is there a tag or sign somewhere I'm not seeing? I disagreed with chavs(?) and I think he might be a mod? I don't think I said anything offensive though. The only people I've called out are TommieD Lisa and Tim because they made completely unnecessary personal attacks.

I really honestly have no idea who the moderators are beyond you mikie. Is there a tag or sign somewhere I'm not seeing? I disagreed with chavs(?) and I think he might be a mod? I don't think I said anything offensive though. The only people I've called out are TommieD Lisa and Tim because they made completely unnecessary personal attacks.

You have halitosis...don't burp.

Back