We're on to Buffalo: Gamete Thread

If Tenn gets Henry back then I like their chances at the upset.
Maybe. I think Cincinnati is the dark horse, tbh. Literally no one not named Boomer Esiason is talking about that team.

I don't think Henry can save the Titans. Tannyhill really had a chance to step up here and just hasn't, injuries have killed them to be sure, but for someone making that kind of money, he should be able to do most of the heavy lifting himself.

Maybe. I think Cincinnati is the dark horse, tbh. Literally no one not named Boomer Esiason is talking about that team.

I don't think Henry can save the Titans. Tannyhill really had a chance to step up here and just hasn't, injuries have killed them to be sure, but for someone making that kind of money, he should be able to do most of the heavy lifting himself.
Watching Tanny with the Titans is like watching Jimmy with the Niners. So much talent on the team being held back by the QB.

I applaud you for finally coming clean as a troll. I am clapping my 2 middle fingers for you right now. Just know this team will be even better next year, you hopped off make sure to stay off.
And it's not even that you jumped ship with Brady. It's that you sat on here lying and just bashing the team constantly. Had you just said up front that you just follow Brady then thats fine

They could cause some trouble for sure.

They could cause some trouble for sure.
I thought Joe Burrow was destined to be the classic 1st-round bust, after his meteoric rise his senior season. Couldn't have been more wrong. Imagine what he'll be like 2 years removed from the ACL

I am all for discussion with other fans, but when it turns into just trolling and gloating, it adds little.

Especially when I warned about it this morning.

It was pretty clear after they lost to the Pats on MNF what was going to happen if the Bills won today and it did, the gloating and trolling was pretty weak but it is what it is.

Banning them made the thread a bit more bearable, considering how the game went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Painful loss. Mostly because the team looked downright terrible. The Bills were also pretty awful in key stretches, which kept the game much closer than how it really was.

Mac was really off, and he seemed to be really rattled or he's playing hurt. He was never in a rhythm. The run was good, but that pick turned the game from driving down the field to playing like a team that wasn't prepared. The receivers didn't seem to help either other than Jakobi. N'Keal just disappoints. I want to really root for him, but he just makes key miscues whenever he has a chance to step up. Even then Pats still got 21 points, which isn't terrible if the defense didn't just get absolutely dominated for 7 straight drives.

It seemed like if they could get pressure they would leave a guy wide open, if they sat in coverage Allen would just run around until he found someone. That was the game. Allen is good. He deserves all the credit in the world, but Pats defense was awful. Two clear opportunities to get turnovers were dropped. It seemed like they were a step too late all game.

I'm still confident this team makes the playoffs, and might even play spoilers unless they suddenly get back on track the last two games.

And it's not even that you jumped ship with Brady. It's that you sat on here lying and just bashing the team constantly. Had you just said up front that you just follow Brady then thats fine
There are some offenses which to me are clearly more egregious and perhaps deserving of disciplinary action than simply openly being a fan of another team. At least with the latter, there's no lying, phoniness and deceit.

I've always said I am a super fan of Brady.

That's not the same thing, and you know it.
It's amazing how upset people get here yet no one said a peep about the way the two Buffalo fans were absolutely eviscerated this week especially hipkat who is a long time, respected poster here. It was embarrassing or should have been embarrassing to Patriot fans.

It's amazing how upset people get here yet no one said a peep about the way the two Buffalo fans were absolutely eviscerated this week especially hipkat who is a long time, respected poster here. It was embarrassing or should have been embarrassing to Patriot fans.
It's not all 1 sided , it works both ways. You just seem to hate it on here so much so why bother posting?

That's not the same thing, either, and you know it.

It's not all 1 sided , it works both ways. You just seem to hate it on here so much so why bother posting?
I haven't really posted on the main forum at all in weeks just the Brady side. I figured I would come by this week given the magnitude of the game but man was this game thread a disaster. It's no wonder they're not very many rival fans on this board anymore.

I haven't really posted on the main forum at all in weeks just the Brady side. I figured I would come by this week given the magnitude of the game but man was this game thread a disaster. It's no wonder they're not very many rival fans on this board anymore.
But, we have you...

Your back for a 2 gaming losing streak to rub it in. Just stop you don't have to a D-bag and get people wound up. There is alot of passion on here with us fans. Move your self to a BUCS forum and everyone will appreciate it .

Back