We're on to the SUPER BOWL! MEGA THREAD WITH CHEESE AND BACON!!! WOOOOO!

I'm with KOK, I think they can run on Seattle SOME with Blount.
Maybe not last season though. I think Seattle's DL isn't as good as last year's version. Honestly the NYJ and Ravens probably have better DLs now. The Sea LBs are faster though, so Blount>Vereen.

I'm with KOK, I think they can run on Seattle SOME with Blount.
Maybe not last season though. I think Seattle's DL isn't as good as last year's version. Honestly the NYJ and Ravens probably have better DLs now. The Sea LBs are faster though, so Blount>Vereen.

Agreed. As important it is to get a big lead early on Seattle, it's equally important to not let the game slip away from the Patriots so they don't deviate from running Blount against a run defense than can be had. The OL needs to play like their lives depend on it. Solid run blocking and keep Brady upright. If Tom has time to scan the field, it won't matter how good your secondary is. He'll light you up.

I propose we designate this thread a DEFLATE GATE FREE ZONE. So we can all have a place to come to escape that crap and hear Super Bowl news.

Mods, if you agree please change the thread name from

We're on to the SUPER BOWL! MEGA THREAD WITH CHEESE AND BACON!!! WOOOOO!

to

We're on to the SUPER BOWL! -Non Deflate Gate News Here!-

The thread name is fine as it is, but I agree with no ballgate posts in this thread.

:coffee:

I'm with KOK, I think they can run on Seattle SOME with Blount. Maybe not last season though. I think Seattle's DL isn't as good as last year's version. Honestly the NYJ and Ravens probably have better DLs now. The Sea LBs are faster though, so Blount>Vereen.
This is the game to go after there LB's. Using the RBs & TEs. If any game wright & Gronk gets used its this one. Let's not forget Seattle lost to the Rams on two trick plays.

<table style="padding: 4px; border: 1px;" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td>2014 REGULAR SEASON</td> <td> NEW ENGLAND</td> <td> SEATTLE</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Record</td> <td> 12-4</td> <td> 12-4</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Divisional Standings</td> <td> 1st</td> <td> 1st</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Total Yards Gained</td> <td>5848</td> <td>6012</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Total Offense (Rank)</td> <td> 365.5 (11)</td> <td> 375.8 (9)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Rush Offense</td> <td> 107.9 (18)</td> <td> 172.6 (1)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Pass Offense</td> <td> 257.6 (9)</td> <td> 203.1 (27)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Points Per Game</td> <td> 29.3 (4)</td> <td> 24.6 (10)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Total Yards Allowed</td> <td>5506</td> <td>4274</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Total Defense</td> <td> 344.1 (13)</td> <td> 267.1 (1)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Rush Defense</td> <td> 104.3 (9)</td> <td> 81.5 (3)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Pass Defense</td> <td> 239.8 (17)</td> <td> 185.6 (1)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Points Allowed/Game</td> <td> 19.6 (8)</td> <td> 15.9 (1)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Possession Avg.</td> <td> 29:37</td> <td> 32:11</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sacks Allowed/Yards Lost</td> <td> 26/170</td> <td> 42/242</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sacks Made/Yards</td> <td> 40/282</td> <td> 37/234</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Passing TD/Int (off.)</td> <td> 34/9</td> <td> 20/7</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Passing TD/Int (def.)</td> <td> 24/16</td> <td> 17/13</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Total Touchdowns</td> <td>52</td> <td>43</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Penalties Against/Yards</td> <td> 120/1080</td> <td> 130/1009</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Punts/Avg.</td> <td> 67/45.7</td> <td> 62/43.4</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Field Goals Made/Att.</td> <td> 35/37</td> <td> 31/37</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Takeaway/Giveaway Ratio</td> <td> +12 (2t)</td> <td> +9 (4)</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Anyone know if they can practice in pads leading up to the game?

Like I said earlier, this might be the only game all year where we miss Jerod Mayo.

Interesting to note our OL and DL are better on paper.....

I'm sure BB will figure out a way to use this to our advantage.

If they don't get pressure on TB12, he'll dink and dunk his way down the field all night long

you wont score 41 on Seattle Defense!

just saying! ;)

you wont score 41 on Seattle Defense!

just saying! ;)

Ribbit.

18miu1r0inebagif.jpg

Well, we sure as shit know the Chargers won't put up 41 on Seattle in the Super Bowl.

nope but they beat them by 9 in september! :)

worst defeated in Russel Wilson era, who is 10-0 against SB winning QB :)

try that next week :)

you will get the Denver treatment next week and nobody seeing that because you beat down Indy 41-7 :)

LOL

Seattle cannot played worst than last week it is impossible

Seattle cannot played worst than last week it is impossible
Wilson showed up in the last 5 minutes of the game, after the Pack thought they had it won.

If Wilson does the same again, he won't be seeing the same result again.

popcorn

Back