What are you drinking right NOW?

I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 2 weeks LOL I just want a beer!!! I think I am gonna have to make an exception and get a frozen drink on Monday at The Border Cafe :)

Well, Den, I have similar hours. I am currently just arriving at work and drinking a diet pepsi. About 2 hours before this thread started tho, I was sippin my last mai tai of the evening.

Who happens to be hot.:)

When can you next drink?

I feel shit drinking this when your off the stuff.

Ummmm pretty much I have to be careful of my alcohol intake these days and give time for my tummy to heal. A drink here and there for now while I get my lining back and then gradually more and more. Just gotta take it easy on the straight hard stuff now :sulk:

Well, Den, I have similar hours. I am currently just arriving at work and drinking a diet pepsi. About 2 hours before this thread started tho, I was sippin my last mai tai of the evening.
Did someone say Mai Tai?

Ummmm pretty much I have to be careful of my alcohol intake these days and give time for my tummy to heal. A drink here and there for now while I get my lining back and then gradually more and more. Just gotta take it easy on the straight hard stuff now :sulk:

You see that's why i'm not ****ed, I never drink the hard stuff, Just lager for me.

It's the hard stuff that's ****ed you up, TBL.:party:

You see that's why i'm not ****ed, I never drink the hard stuff, Just lager for me.

It's the hard stuff that's ****ed you up, TBL.:party:

Yep and the ibuprofen that the doctor gave me killed my stomach also bet she never thought of THAT!

I think beer will be fine for me :) I've drank plenty in my day and it never hurt before :)

Yep and the ibuprofen that the doctor gave me killed my stomach also bet she never thought of THAT!

I think beer will be fine for me :) I've drank plenty in my day and it never hurt before :)

Yep, As long as you take days off everyone now and again, You'll be fine.

I can go 4 days without a beer now, I sometimes couldn't go 4 hours without one...lol... Gotta look after the body, You only get one.:)

Back