What happened to the "Red" alternate jerseys?

groganfan

Troll killer
Reaction score
Anybody remember the discussion we had on here last season. about the pats ditching those ugly silver jerseys and possibly going to the red alternate jerseys?

so far this season i haven't seen them going to their alternates. what gives? anybody know?

groganfan,

Those red jerseys are a relic of the Sullivan and Kiam eras. Best for the Pats to stick with the Elvis Patriot uniforms. If they're going to do throwbacks, do the 1993 blue jerseys with the red numbers.

groganfan,

Those red jerseys are a relic of the Sullivan and Kiam eras. Best for the Pats to stick with the Elvis Patriot uniforms. If they're going to do throwbacks, do the 1993 blue jerseys with the red numbers.

I disagree... The Pats looked AWESOME in the game against Detroit on Turkey Day a few years back. Everytime I saw David Patten all I kept thinking was Stanley Morgan. That was pretty cool...

groganfan,

not talking about the throwbacks. talking about the alternate jerseys. they were silver and a thread was started up last season saying that the team was going to red alternate colored jerseys this year.

I wonder if they will go back to the Bledsoe era jersey i liked them
bledsoe042601.jpg

To me, this would be the ultimate.

grey ones are ghey ones, bring back the red

I heard that they are going to wear uniforms from the 1960s, for a couple of games next season to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the AFL. All of the original AFL teams will do the same.

I also heard that the silver jerseys, are no more. After next season, a red throwback uniform, with the white Pat Patriot helmet will become the official third uniform and will be worn at least once every season.

I like it.

I heard that they are going to wear uniforms from the 1960s, for a couple of games next season to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the AFL. All of the original AFL teams will do the same.

I also heard that the silver jerseys, are no more. After next season, a red throwback uniform, with the white Pat Patriot helmet will become the official third uniform and will be worn at least once every season.

I like it.

Dude that is awesome news! Made my day!

I like the red throwback jersey.

As long as Belichick wears a grey hoodie for All Big Games, IF you know what I mean.

If there are any more big games....would be cool though

I don't care if they're wearing bright green and orange.

I just want them to win. I love the retros though.

Back