What the hell...Wes Welker???

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
How the hell is Wes Welker leading in Pro Bowl Voting for kick returns?

In the kickoff game here are his stats:
Returns 6
Total Yards 157
Avg 26.2
Long 33
TD 0

Here are Josh Cribbs for kick returns:
Returns 52
Total Yards 1611
Avg 31.0
Long 100
TD 2

Here are Welkers Punt Stats:
Punt Returns 23
Total Yards 239
Avg Yards 10.4
Long 35
TD 0

Here are Cribbs Punt Stats:
Punt Returns 22
Total Yards 238
Avg Yards 10.8
Long 31
TD 0

Seriously, I have to ask you. Are you Patriots fans that stupid to where you going to vote for shitty ass kick returners like Wes Welker? This is worse than you Bahsten fans voting in everyone of your players even though you do not deserve it. This fan voting has become so stupid because of the lunatics in NY and Bahsten.

Is there something fvcking wrong with you that you cannot be a fan of the sport and vote in the most talented and deserving players and not just your own even though he cannot put up near the numbers his opponents can? I may be biased with Cribbs...but you can take 3/4 of the league and vote someone else in. It so ridiculous that he won because of 114,000 votes. It is such a shame that fans do not care enough about the Pro Bowl or voting on it. The only fans who do care are Bahsten and NY fans and they are so biased it is ridiculous.

If the Patriots punter is getting votes for the Pro Bowl, you know something's messed up. lol

SteelerFan87 on 12-12-2007 at 11:59 AM said:
If the Patriots punter is getting votes for the Pro Bowl, you know something's messed up. lol

Messed up is 336 career catches gets you in the Hall of Fame, with those standards Bob Errery has a chance:cool:

The Pro Bowl is dumb. I never vote for anyone for it.

SteelerFan87 on 12-12-2007 at 04:59 PM said:

You just cant help yourself,can you??:D

Undertaker #59* on 12-12-2007 at 12:25 PM said:
The Pro Bowl is dumb. I never vote for anyone for it.

UT - do you agree with me though on how I feel that these all star games are nothing more than a popularity contest? I don't care much about the pro bowl, however I think the players do and if they deserve it then they should go there.

MLB all star game is the worst out of all the sports. Red Sox and Yankees - just because they have the biggest fan base.

*mikiemo83 on 12-12-2007 at 12:35 PM said:
SCREW CRIBBS - it should be Washington from the Jets - that is why this game scares me

I am sure you didn't vote for him either...Washington and Cribbs have very similar numbers....Wes Welker sucks dick.

Dawsonstouchbac on 12-12-2007 at 12:34 PM said:
UT - do you agree with me though on how I feel that these all star games are nothing more than a popularity contest? I don't care much about the pro bowl, however I think the players do and if they deserve it then they should go there.

MLB all star game is the worst out of all the sports. Red Sox and Yankees - just because they have the biggest fan base.

Yeah I agree. I think at the very least, the fans should not be allowed to vote.

Are we that powerful as a fan base that we can vote in whoever we want?

If so, wtf happened last year when 10 Chargers made it??

This has nothing to do with Boston or NY. It's a national popularity contest....

BTW, I ONLY vote for Patriots in the AFC and Eagles in the NFC. So GFY

Dawsonstouchbac on 12-12-2007 at 12:36 PM said:
I am sure you didn't vote for him either...Washington and Cribbs have very similar numbers....Wes Welker sucks dick.
did you vote?

I didn't because no one cares about the game unless you are getting the free trip to play or hawaiian?

The*Big*Lebowski on 12-12-2007 at 12:45 PM said:

BTW, I ONLY vote for Patriots in the AFC and Eagles in the NFC. So GFY

And that is exactly what is wrong...Dumb asses like yourself turn this into a popularity contest instead of choosing the most valuable player at that position. Voting for one team and one team only is just plain out ignorant and shows your lack of knowledge for the game.

Why don't you show that you have more than 2 brain cells and at least go to espn.com and look at the league leaders and vote for them. They at least deserve their shot as they have put up the numbers along with endurance to be in the position that they are in.

*mikiemo83 on 12-12-2007 at 12:45 PM said:
did you vote?

I didn't because no one cares about the game unless you are getting the free trip to play or hawaiian?

I voted for the best players in the league. And yes, I voted for both Tom Brady and Randy Moss in my offense. I am not going to deny a person who is putting up the numbers they are just because of my position on them.

ROFL
I guarantee you I have more "knowledge" than you could even imagine.

I vote how I want to vote and don't give a **** if you like it or agree with it.

What is REALLY wrong with the voting is that dumbasses like yourself think your opinion matters. I do not suffer that delusion and realize that my opinion really only matters to ME.

And come on. You don't REALLY believe that coaches and players vote based on stat leaders, do you? They are as biased as fans.

The*Big*Lebowski on 12-12-2007 at 12:56 PM said:
ROFL

I vote how I want to vote and don't give a **** if you like it or agree with it.

What is REALLY wrong with the voting is that dumbasses like yourself think your opinion matters. I do not suffer that delusion and realize that my opinion really only matters to ME.

And come on. You don't REALLY believe that coaches and players vote based on stat leaders, do you? They are as biased as fans.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wow, you would make D22 very proud. I think you two are on the same page.

The*Big*Lebowski on 12-12-2007 at 12:56 PM said:
ROFL

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Sorry having a tough time from stopping with the laughing.

Back