What the Hell ?????

Laughing at people fearful of Brady after the made FG, if it happened.

He was poor most of the game throwing for under 50% and was almost picked multiple times.

BB trusted his outstanding D. Not hard to understand.

He was poor most of the game throwing for under 50% and was almost picked multiple times.

A lot of teams have taken that attitude at the tail end of a sub-par Brady outing, and gotten badly burned.

I was fine with the call, though. In terms of the outcome of that game I thought it was basically a coinflip, and I leaned towards the kick. In the bigger picture, in a game this emotionally loaded it's safer to put the risk of loss on Folk's foot than Mac's arm and psyche.

Ok , so the call was a coin toss but what about developing your QB ?.Give him some experience and show him that you have a thimble of confidence in him.Folk had also been complaining about pain in his planting leg , so I still feel 4 & 3 was more do able .But at least Brady was happy with the call.

Don't you know by now Mac can do no wrong? Lol
Ahh, and so it begins! The subtle, jealous snark about Tompa Boy's replacement after disingenuously claiming to be a Jones supporter for months. Honestly, your devious insecurity about Tompa Boy ever possibly being replaced couldn't be more vivid. You just couldn't help yourself. It's like you're a middle school girl telling your alleged best friend you love her new haircut and then whispering to another that you really think it's ugly. You really are a package😂...

Brady had scored on his last 3 possessions of the game.

Back