southcarolina

But, really, im not southcarolina
Reaction score
Great Book.

5156XAF3Y4L.jpg

Discuss.

Needs more chili...

What the hell is wrong with you? ROFL

Are you on dope? LOL my mom asked me that question on Saturday. I thought it was hilarious.

I don't want to read taht book for a VERY LONG TIME

When the time comes, buy it. Seriously. It got me through a lot of sleepless nights, when i was sure the coughing i heard on the baby monitor was definitive proof my baby had contracted Yellow Fever or that the crying was a sure sign he had a swollen spleen or something.

I didn't have to read this book when the wife was expecting because the wife read it to me.... like 500 times. It's still in my upstairs bathroom. I'd rather count the grains in the floor tile than browse through this thing while in the can.

I agree that it's a good book but it's like when someone who just saw Wayne's World can't stop saying "SCHWING!" for 9 months. You still like Wayne's World, you're just in no rush to toss it in the ole' VCR anytime soon. Same with this book. We need a.... we need a "break."

Needs more chili...

Hey look i like chili as much as the next guy, but damn i post a serious thread and you come in here and make jokes.

What the F is wrong with people in this Age of the Internet?

I didn't have to read this book when the wife was expecting because the wife read it to me.... like 500 times. It's still in my upstairs bathroom. I'd rather count the grains in the floor tile than browse through this thing while in the can.

I agree that it's a good book but it's like when someone who just saw Wayne's World can't stop saying "SCHWING!" for 9 months. You still like Wayne's World, you're just in no rush to toss it in the ole' VCR anytime soon. Same with this book. We need a.... we need a "break."

Do you have the whole trilogy?

215.jpg

and

0894809946.l.gif

Hey look i like chili as much as the next guy, but damn i post a serious thread and you come in here and make jokes.

What the F is wrong with people in this Age of the Internet?

In case that was a serious post:
115sorry9.gif

I'm not expecting to be expecting but I guess stranger things have happened.

That book is the BIBLE for Pregnant Women!! I readit cover to cover many times. I found it very helpful. I'm not sure that the Mister enjoyed my book report but he was forced to listen. :clap:

I am way past those toddler / infant years. Sometimes I don't miss those days at all, but more often I miss them very much.
They are only little once, and time flies, let me tell ya. Enjoy them.

When the time comes, buy it. Seriously. It got me through a lot of sleepless nights, when i was sure the coughing i heard on the baby monitor was definitive proof my baby had contracted Yellow Fever or that the crying was a sure sign he had a swollen spleen or something.
yup wife read it, I got the cliff notes
I am way past those toddler / infant years. Sometimes I don't miss those days at all, but more often I miss them very much.
no sh!t it flies, I am ubout to order the what to expect when the become little b!tches

Word!!!

That book is the BIBLE for Pregnant Women!! I readit cover to cover many times. I found it very helpful. I'm not sure that the Mister enjoyed my book report but he was forced to listen. :clap:

I read that thing from cover to cover. :shrug: I found it to be a great help, although there are some sections I wished I had skipped.

I read that thing from cover to cover. :shrug: I found it to be a great help, although there are some sections I wished I had skipped.
Your wife didn't get to skip those parts, it's only fair.

Amen.....

Back