What's your morning ritual?

I wake up anywhere from 8 to 10 am. Then I turn on the TV, and maybe surf the web from my iPad mini, or possibly fall back to sleep for another hour. Somewhere between 11 to 12, I finally get up, get dressed, and cook myself breakfast.
I love being retired. :)
Awesome! 3 more years for me and my work life is done!

Pretty cool thread. I usually get up by 6:30. Get my two kids still at home off to school. Make some coffee. Watch Get Up as I love Mike Greenberg. I try to go for a walk even in the cold. I hug my cat a lot and try to spend some time praying/reading the Bible. The more grounded I am to start the day with a clear mind, the better.

P.S. I usually check this site from my phone several times as well ... I love you guys. :love-heart: As awful as this season has been, sharing the misery with all of you and your sense of humor has made it bearable.

Pretty cool thread. I usually get up by 6:30. Get my two kids still at home off to school. Make some coffee. Watch Get Up as I love Mike Greenberg. I try to go for a walk even in the cold. I hug my cat a lot and try to spend some time praying/reading the Bible. The more grounded I am to start the day with a clear mind, the better.

P.S. I usually check this site from my phone several times as well ... I love you guys. :love-heart: As awful as this season has been, sharing the misery with all of you and your sense of humor has made it bearable.
I have to hand it to you Mazz, your ability to take abuse here and remain pretty calm and level is to be admired. You do wind people up, but so be it, we're all supposed to be adults and should be able to take healthy, respectful debate.

I have to hand it to you Mazz, your ability to take abuse here and remain pretty calm and level is to be admired. You do wind people up, but so be it, we're all supposed to be adults and should be able to take healthy, respectful debate.
Thanks Roberto. I think these last few years post Brady have been hard for all of us for different reasons. I am hopeful going forward as we look to the draft this year and hopefully a top 5 pick, we can turn the page toward happier days.

Back