What's your morning ritual?

This morning's smoothie was almond milk with fresh bananas, kiwi and strawberries. Forgot to add protein powder because I only had one cup of coffee before I fired up the blender.

I ordered some PB Fit from Amazon, should be here on Friday.
I hope you like it. It was one of the tricks that I picked up from my son. He swore by the stuff. He would still devour scoops of real peanut butter too but he would work out enough to burn it off. :ROFLMAO:

Wake up.
Coffee.
Help get the kids ready for school.
Drop them off for school.
Meetings/calls/etc.
Gym during the lunch hour.
Eat.
Meetings/calls/etc.
Train BJJ 2-3 evenings per week.
Hang out with the wife, kids, put them to bed.

I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
1701286754753.png

american psycho dancing GIF

Hear alarm
Roll over and hit snooze
Hit snooze again
Realize it's the cell phone alarm, turn that off
Get up and turn off alarm clock
Stand up, walk into closet door
Curse on my way to the bathroom, cringe at the bright light on chrome fixtures

The rest is usually downhill from there.

…and Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an AXE to the FACE. His body is decomposing in a bathtub in Hell’s Kitchen.

I wake up anywhere from 8 to 10 am. Then I turn on the TV, and maybe surf the web from my iPad mini, or possibly fall back to sleep for another hour. Somewhere between 11 to 12, I finally get up, get dressed, and cook myself breakfast.
I love being retired. :)

I wake up anywhere from 8 to 10 am. Then I turn on the TV, and maybe surf the web from my iPad mini, or possibly fall back to sleep for another hour. Somewhere between 11 to 12, I finally get up, get dressed, and cook myself breakfast.
I love being retired. :)
is your wife also retired?

Up at 5am

Take care of cats & say good morning to them

Oatmeal with some banana & walnuts mixed in & cup of coffee

Shower usually cold get the heart rate up & blood flowing

One more cup of coffee

Head to gym & drink two bottles of water on the way.
I hate cold showers! I know, metabolism burn and all, but, that’s extreme!!!!

Up at 5am

Take care of cats & say good morning to them

Oatmeal with some banana & walnuts mixed in & cup of coffee

Shower usually cold get the heart rate up & blood flowing

One more cup of coffee

Head to gym & drink two bottles of water on the way.
During my work out, I usually down two or three glasses of water along with a couple of cups of coffee.

Then a smoothie, and shortly after that a visit to the bathroom to deal with all the liquid.

After my morning exercises/breakfast/ablutions, it's a 20 minute ride to work , and most days I don't even make it to the office; first stop is the restroom.

It's a sad thing, but 70 year old bladders require advance planning.

Back