Where is the love for Hannah?

I went to the pats/panthers superbowl in Houston. I was lucky and paid a mark-up but nothing insane but you can't compare the regular season game to the superbowl in this case.

What the original point I took Ras to be making was the new has to be seen there fan of the patriot is jumping into the mix without doing as 12over4 did learning about the team and voting many times without knowing who it is they are voting for. I accept it as part of the success story but I don't have to like it because the superbowl is going to be what it is but the every day fan is now being corporate seated out of the 8 regular season games too because the demand increases as these pinkhats, for lack of a better term, Start appearing.

Then when the team starts to lose we will hear why are their no fans and the truth is the price keeps the real fans out

Yeah I mean I get that, but I see this in baseball quite a bit. It does not bother me, if you are a fan, then as far as I am concerned thats good enough. I mean the thing is, most of the pats team that I watched growing up, were not very good, so you remember the big games, but the other names get lost a bit, and this was before the media circus things are today. I am not sure 20 years from now, I will remember who Phillip Adams is, and would not expect a 20 year old at that time to know all about him, but I am sure he would know of a lot of the stars which there has been more. Thats just fandom. I am sorta a baseball snob, but I do not care if someone thinks Adrian Gonzalez is better than Bobby Doerr.

Back