Which was worse for you?

rivshark86

Reaction score
All this talk about Wes has got me wondering. Does his drop hurt you more, or the intentional grounding on the first possesion of the game? I have to say the intentional grounding hurt me a lot more than that bad pass. In my heart I knew the game was over at that point.

You knew the game was over less than ten minutes into it?

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

All this talk about Wes has got me wondering. Does his drop hurt you more, or the intentional grounding on the first possesion of the game? I have to say the intentional grounding hurt me a lot more than that bad pass. In my heart I knew the game was over at that point.
Nah.gif

So the grounding call bothered you and you knew we would lose, even when we went up 17-9 and Brady had 16 straight completions? As far as the ground, I rarely see that called where the ball goes too far, I have maybe seen that called one other time in any game, grounding is usually called when the ball is too short or its thrown to the ground where a receiver is not at. I have seen a ton of passes overshoot everyone on the field. Now....had brady not thrown that pass he is sacked in the endzone, so there you go...but no....that did not affect the loss anymore than anything else did...Fact is there were a ton of missed opportunities...and sometimes that just happens.

The interception hurt me more than either of those.

Back