Who is the Biggest Loser?

Instead of having sex, I dedicate my free time to....

• Star Trek

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Lord of the Rings and other Fantasy Type stuff with wizards and elves and dwarves

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playing MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games)

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
MMORPG
That's what IM doing here

Online RPGs, no doubt. At least the others get out and go to conventions or whatever, these guys sit at their computer all day and night with no contact with the outside world

I'm tempted to say "all of the above", but that isn't an option in the poll.

HomelessJoe on 07-24-2007 at 08:02 AM said:
Online RPGs, no doubt.
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

screen_20050502150911_050429-f-4884r-005.jpg

I have to go with the online role playing.

If you are going to role play, at least do it in the bedroom :thumb:

Yeah, cuz we know people who spend hours on message boards and following sports teams with fanatical passion are so much cooler......

In between playing with myself and watching pRon, I have been known to indulge in Magic:The Gathering, and tabletop wargaming for Warhammer 40, 000....I voted LOTR...it's the closest approximation.

I used to play a game called Blood Bowl, a fantasy football game with various races beating the hell out of each other....was fun.

Yeah, I guess that all of the above is a reality for many who are already on line gamers. Wake up, go to work (check message boards while there), go home and watch Star Trek on Spike for four hours ( I can not lie I have actually done this part while on vacation), eat dinner while logging on, play games until new level is reached, go to bed, wake up and repeat. I also guess that none of us are really immune to this nerdness as we are all on line blogging about a team that has not played since January and does not have a regular game until September...that said. GO PATS!!!:patriots! :LOL: :pat:

I played Blood Bowl too. I played Warhammer with a guy I used to work with once. He was really into it and made it sound so cool. I went to play with him and some of his friends. Man, was it weird. Never played again. I still remember him going on and on and on about his Blood Angel Space marines.

Of course, to a level of self-defense, there are some who engage in said activities (even heavily, if not life dedicated) who are quite normal folk.

I have been a fanatical fan of Star Wars since my brother took me to Ep 4 in 76 (for the record, never been to a convention, nor dressed up for any movie premier), I played, and still play role playing games on occasion, and I'm active in at least one MMORPG at the moment.

On the other hand, I'm a sports fan, play raquetball, love camping, skiing, hiking, all the things geeks are usually afraid of. Granted, that's not to say I'm normal or anything....

Trekies because they have been doing it longer.
There are guys that are carrying rusty loads from the late 60's

I will call down a mighty reckoning upon you!!! I am the demon god of conquest!!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ILb5HOq00A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ILb5HOq00A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm listening to the Howard Stern Show right now and they are playing clips from the Trekie Convention from the past weekend. Dearest Lord Above these people are out of their friggen minds.

For the record, I didn't mean to imply anything bad about people who engage in any of these activities. I, myself, love online gaming, and can spend hours playing my PSP, too. And we all know how much I love message boards. :D

It's just that LOTR, Star Trek, etc., doesn't appeal to me at all.

cadmonkey on 07-24-2007 at 09:41 AM said:
I'm listening to the Howard Stern Show right now and they are playing clips from the Terkie Convention from the past weekend. Dearest Lord Above these people are out of their friggen minds.

As God as my witness, i thought Terkies could fly.

Back