Why is this guy such an expert on sports?

mgoblue101415 said:
I think he was referring to my comment about Clayton looking like a Revenge of the Nerds reject.

And you don't have to be beautiful. I mean, Lisa Guerrero only got the friggin job because of how she looked but didn't even know the difference between Patrick Ramsey & Chad Pennington, while she was interviewing Ramsey. :shake: So no, a person doesn't have to beautiful.

I like Mort, and he's not that attractive. I think one of the best out there is Sal Paolantonio he isn't attractive at all.

But Clayton... I mean come on.... If the guy has ever played anything more physical than ping pong then I'm a big bad mo'fo doing 10-20 in Joliet Prison. How do you take a guy seriously who got beat up by football players in high school? Sorry, it just doesn't work.

Course, if he was right more than 50% of the time I might let his geekiness slide, but sorry, can't do it.
I think the general rule is that the female broadcasters have to be beautiful, not the men.
________
green crack pictures

dchester said:
I think the general rule is that the female broadcasters have to be beautiful, not the men.

Right on! Like Bangin' Bonnie Bernstein and Slammin' Suzie Kolber.

pookie said:
Right on! Like Bangin' Bonnie Bernstein and Slammin' Suzie Kolber.

Suzie Kolber = Smart, Sexy....the bomb.

Bonnie Bernstein = Teh Suck. Dumb = Not Sexy

Annihilus said:

Bonnie Bernstein = Teh Suck. Dumb = Not Sexy

No way bruthah! Bonnie is hotter than hell... a fine Jewish girl. And she's not dumb. Where you getting that dumb from?

never mind, I got it.
smarmy
SYLLABICATION: smarm·y
PRONUNCIATION: smärm
ADJECTIVE: Inflected forms: smarm·i·er, smarm·i·est
1. Hypocritically, complacently, or effusively earnest; unctuous. See synonyms at unctuous. 2. Sleek.
ETYMOLOGY: From smarm, to smear.
OTHER FORMS: smarm·i·ness —NOUN

pookie said:
No way bruthah! Bonnie is hotter than hell... a fine Jewish girl. And she's not dumb. Where you getting that dumb from?

Dude, Annihilus ain't getting 'that dumb' from anywhere. Bonnie does a good enough job with that all by herself.

Did you actually listen to any of her halftime interviews with athletes? Like the one where she forgot the name of the dude she was interviewing?

Annihilus likes a girl that can remember his name. She is apparently not that girl.

Suzie on the other hand.....

MEA CULPA!

Annihilus would like to eat his own words now.

Bonnie = Hot

Annihilus was thinking about Lisa Guerrero.

Lisa = Dumb.

Sorry Bonnie. And Pookie.

How about Rachel Nicols? All Annihhilus can say about her is WOW.

Bonnie has a rod up her ass and her nose takes up half her face. I've never understood what men find attractive about her.

Suzie - I wouldn't call her hot, I think she's more cute than anything. She's one of the few out there though who knows her stuff. You have to like Suzy.

Michelle Tafoya - A little old, but still attractive and another one who knows what the hell she's talking about.

Pam Oliver - Big forhead, but other than that she's very pretty, plus her personality makes her that much more attractive. And she's another one who knows her stuff.

Jill Arrington - Skinny, blonde, very pretty..... And dumber than a doornail. :shake:

I dont have that much of a problem with Clayton really. Now Salisbury and Skip clueless are ****ing clowns. I hate Sean because he jumps the bandwagon 24/7, and is wrong about 8/10 times. Now skip clueless is beyond worse. I remember reading aftyer the Pittsburgh loss this pasts eason he wrote that Tom Brady was revealed to the league. So a 2 INT game is being.."revealed?" Okay Skip, whatever you say, jackass.

kez said:

Then, of course, people hear "pundits" say stuff like this over and over that it essentially becomes true because nobody wants to believe otherwise.

sounds like Fox News...

mgoblue101415 said:
Bonnie has a rod up her ass and her nose takes up half her face. I've never understood what men find attractive about her.

Suzie - I wouldn't call her hot, I think she's more cute than anything. She's one of the few out there though who knows her stuff. You have to like Suzy.

Michelle Tafoya - A little old, but still attractive and another one who knows what the hell she's talking about.

Pam Oliver - Big forhead, but other than that she's very pretty, plus her personality makes her that much more attractive. And she's another one who knows her stuff.

Jill Arrington - Skinny, blonde, very pretty..... And dumber than a doornail. :shake:
I still would rate all of them as bangable.
:)
________
buy vapormatic

KenJr30 said:
Skip Bayless is worse than any that have been mentioned, except maybe Borges.............................IMO

Welcome to the board... :thumb:

Watchew know about that f*ckwad Ron Borges. Are they even panning him in Indiana?

Uncle_Tom_Brady said:
This is the guy who blasted the Pats in '01 for sticking with Brady
As did just about every sports reporter (if not all) in the Boston area. I was personally thrilled when Bledsoe was designated the backup QB. I was also happy to see him go to a division rival.

dchester said:
I still would rate all of them as bangable.
:)

...perhaps the wisest and most insightful thing ever said on this board...

Back