Reaction score
0-0
Nil-Nil

In a CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?

R
U
FECKING kidding me

Playing scared
Find me the last time a hockey game was 0-0 in the deciding game of a Championship
OK
Now find football, baseball and basketball

Good grief , the rest of the "civilized" World couldnt find another sport to latch on to ?

God Almighty (with the exception of the chillruns playing) this is the worst game EVAR

Oh but you dont understand, its not about the goals

ORLY?
Name the last time a team that won scored LESS goals than the loser?

Well............. you dont understand the sport

Splaintomelucy?

I understand that even when it looks like you have an advantage.............. you dont.

They have OFFSIDES
IN THE FECKING OFFENSIVE ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the name of all things holy who is the shit feck that invented that little nugget?

Oh, when the USA does well I'll have a vested interest but other than that.................. is NWA wrestling on ........................... babalu needs a fix of some Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes

Uh, Babs, the score was really 1-0. Soccer simply scores strangely. 0-0 was the regulation score. Just like football, basketball , etc. No difference except that soccer shows that it was 0-0 in regulation.

Uh, Babs, the score was really 1-0. Soccer simply scores strangely. 0-0 was the regulation score. Just like football, basketball , etc. No difference except that soccer shows that it was 0-0 in regulation.

Yes
o-o regulation
I wasted some time today watching the last 10 minutes of reg then OT
Find me that in ANY other sport in a Championship game

Oh, and don't try to comparesoccer's offsides to hockey's. A soccer field is 5 times the size of a rink. Soccer offsides makes 100% sense.

Hockey rink
200 feet

Soccer "pitch"
300 feet

5 times?
Really

Math
YOU FAILED AT IT

EDIT

Miserably

True, but those dimensions are drastically altered in hockey due to the speed of skating. I was also exaggerating :p. As someone who's played college soccer and high school hockey, I can tell you that most people can skate the length of a rink 3-5 times during the time it takes to run the length of a soccer field.

I watched very little of the World Cup but what I saw today? Bunch of pansy asses whining and taking dives every time some blew on them..kind of reminded me of watching the Colts! :)

The thing that gets me is the time. Ok we play till this time.....but then we decide to add time.....well then we will let it go over that time a bit if we need to.....we will wait till their is a stoppage and then the game will end...maybe.

The thing that gets me is the time. Ok we play till this time.....but then we decide to add time.....well then we will let it go over that time a bit if we need to.....we will wait till their is a stoppage and then the game will end...maybe.

Also, after Spain scored the clock kept going during the celebration. SO weird!

Overall poor play. Little attacking, some very bad trapping, 10 yellow cards, flopping on an epic level... Just boring, except for the last 10 minutes or so.

ROFL all I saw was the last 10 minutes of reg and of course the extra time..and that is an apt description of what I saw.:)

Remember when Steve Yzerman scored in double-OT against the Blues in that game 7...and they kept playing the OT? No? That's because hockey is not lame.

Remember when Steve Yzerman scored in double-OT against the Blues in that game 7...and they kept playing the OT? No? That's because hockey is not lame.

Neither baseball nor basketball have sudden death... And most people seem to dislike sudden death in the NFL.

Btw, there are about 1 NHL fan per 10,000 soccer fans, at best.

Neither baseball nor basketball have sudden death... And most people seem to dislike sudden death in the NFL.

Those games don't lend themselves to sudden death. Soccer, like hockey, does. The mere popularity of something doesn't mean it's good. Justin Bieber, etc.

I'm not a soccer hater. I just don't think the game is as good as other games.

Btw, Babs, are you trying to tell me that no NHL game or World Series game ever went 0-0 before overtime/extra innings ?

Tell me the last time it happened in a deciding game

PLEASE!

There are also about 1 MILLIONARE to every 100,000 poor bastards

Back