Will the refs screw us (again) in the playoffs or SB?

You can't come close to OPI vs OPI Pats vs Broncos.

Not close.
Do not use logic against trolls. There's no point as they don't care, and will only twist your words. They make stuff up as they go along; their only purpose is to annoy people and disrupt a forum.

Having had back n forth banter with you now thru hundreds of different threads since my join date let's just say I find it difficult to believe, at best, if you were being painted as the blundering old fool in the corner who can't remember which tool he used(yet can remember the pressure off the top of his head for 24 footballs FOR EACH SIDE to the TENTH of a psi) you'd take that finger pointing and mockery for anyone with an ounce of curiosity to read laying down.

Nationwide fingerpointing for 2 days. 100,000 Patriots fans? Whatever, I just won't ref there again.

It beats the hell out of going on ****ing morning shows - and then get beat down by the NFL PR machine.

I just told you, why I wouldn't say anything, now. Maybe 5 years from now - although no one will care by then.

There's a project for you D-Dubs. Call Walt Anderson on this day, in 2021, see what he has to say.

--

Also, by the way, none of this, none of this, has anything to do with the facts. Blandino told refs to throw people out, and they threw out no one, even though they probably should have.

WHY MIGHT THAT BE?!?!?

Nationwide fingerpointing for 2 days. 100,000 Patriots fans? Whatever, I just won't ref there again.

It beats the hell out of going on ****ing morning shows - and then get beat down by the NFL PR machine.

I just told you, why I wouldn't say anything, now. Maybe 5 years from now - although no one will care by then.

There's a project for you D-Dubs. Call Walt Anderson on this day, in 2021, see what he has to say.

--

Also, by the way, none of this, none of this, has anything to do with the facts. Blandino told refs to throw people out, and they threw out no one, even though they probably should have.

WHY MIGHT THAT BE?!?!?

Because maybe that ref in question had too much of the integrities?

Don't know.

But after reading and reading of the depths the league offices will toil to manipulate and maneuver to find a way to their desired outcome I put little faith in them or anyone under their control or guidance.

But feel free.

Because maybe that ref in question had too much of the integrities?

Don't know.

But after reading and reading of the depths the league offices will toil to manipulate and maneuver to find a way to their desired outcome I put little faith in them or anyone under their control or guidance.

But feel free.

They're as much under 'control or guidance' as players or coaches are.

So here ya go:

aluminum-foil.jpg

One for you, and one for your pal, the new guy who has a tenuous handle on his fandom. :coffee:

They're as much under 'control or guidance' as players or coaches are.

So here ya go:

aluminum-foil.jpg

One for you, and one for your pal, the new guy who has a tenuous handle on his fandom. :coffee:

Lol!

You could have at least sprung for Heavy Duty.

That shit tears like wet TP.

How do you expect me to make a proper hat with that?

Back