Will the refs screw us (again) in the playoffs or SB?

MontanaBrady

Reaction score
I remember watching this game live and just being amazed and dumbfounded at how badly the refs f*cked the Niners. The refs so blantantly f*cked them in the NFC Championship it's absolutely criminal they were able to get away with it. Everyone knows the 49ers were the rightful winners in that night and didn't lose to the Seahawks. They lost to the refs.

We've already seen the little bits and pieces of shit the refs have pulled this year against the Pats. Will our remaining games into the playoffs and (God willing) the SB be called fairly down the middle, or do we need to start worrying about what kind of bullshit they're gonna do to us to keep us from winning #5?

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5BU7tt3yR24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It has been this way for a long time...

Seahawks Stealers superbowl is one of the most obvious games.

The Pats Donkos game this year was obviously fixed.

Yes, I expect more shenanigans...

Given the virtual outright admission by Hocculi that games are being called from afar I don't see how the fix against the Pats doesn't expose itself.

Gronk will get 3 OPIs. Then, when he releases to open space and makes a play they'll drop a flag for holding behind the play, a call that can be made virtually every play.

Fully expect it.

It's a shame to hear true football fans set up for a potential loss. Is the fix in? I don't know. I think a case can be made on either side. Was the Broncos Pats game fixed? I don't believe it. The people I watched the game with are big Denver fans (as am I) but they continued to claim the Broncos were getting screwed. That the officials obviously wanted the Pats to win. So when I hear the same $hit on this side, I have to wonder if fans from all sides only see what they want to see. And create an issue where there normally isn't one. Go ahead, call me the troll. Let the names fly, but if you can take a step back, and listen to yourselves, you might agree with me. And for the record, I can show you a play against Denver for every play against the Pats.

I think the OP is a 49ers fan....

And the games are being called from afar so one has to think some sort of shady business is going on.

Past history shows the NFL is corrupt.

It's a shame to hear true football fans set up for a potential loss. Is the fix in? I don't know. I think a case can be made on either side. Was the Broncos Pats game fixed? I don't believe it. The people I watched the game with are big Denver fans (as am I) but they continued to claim the Broncos were getting screwed. That the officials obviously wanted the Pats to win. So when I hear the same $hit on this side, I have to wonder if fans from all sides only see what they want to see. And create an issue where there normally isn't one. Go ahead, call me the troll. Let the names fly, but if you can take a step back, and listen to yourselves, you might agree with me. And for the record, I can show you a play against Denver for every play against the Pats.

You can't come close to OPI vs OPI Pats vs Broncos.

Not close.

Ok then I see the built in excuse is already in place.

i think way too many people think the games are fixed, when it can more easily be explained by simple incompetence. but hey conspiracy and all.

You can't come close to OPI vs OPI Pats vs Broncos.

Not close.

So you're basing this entire controversy on one penalty? OPI? C'mon. You're better than this. Have you ever thought for one moment that the very thing that makes Gronk so goo is exactly what makes the OPI call an easy call? That meathead is a freak of nature, and when he's matched up on a safety or a LB, it doesn't really matter, his push off is way more noticeable than most others. His success is a reason that refs watch him more closely. I'd guarantee that opposing coaches before each game talk to the refs and tell them to watch 87 closely. My point is, Gronk is an amazing talent and he is watched more closely. Believe me, the positive that he brings to the table out weighs the negative.

i think way too many people think the games are fixed, when it can more easily be explained by simple incompetence. but hey conspiracy and all.

When huge money is involved, it's naive to think anything is left to chance.

When huge money is involved, it's naive to think anything is left to chance.

when every fanbase of every team thinks their particular team is getting screwed by the refs, its not a conspiracy its incompetence.

So for those thinking the refs rig games... is our own championship last year tainted because the refs rigged for us?

Sometimes refs make really bad calls. Maybe even sometimes refs are even biased or become emotional and act unfairly. But it's hard to imagine the NFL outright rigging games. The potential downside is far too great.

Back