• Mike Martz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim Mora (senior)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • The Vast OTHER category (do tell!)

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cincinnati has given us a couple of real doozies as HCs: Bruce Coslet and Dave (No, I didn't get this job because of my name) Shula. Anyone remember Les Steckel and Jerry Burns from the Vikings? John Mackovic with the Chiefs? Joe Bugel? There's plenty to choose from.

I'm pretty disappointed DS. You didn't include Cam Cameron, nor did you include Dave Wannstedt. So you forced me to vote other.
My vote would have been Cameron, though. He was in way over his head.

Just a FWIW, I don't think Marty deserves to be in the poll. Every team he's coached has improved under him.

Dave Wannstedt is an excellent call.

The halcyon days of the AFC East.

Bill Bellichick and......Dave Wannstedt, Herm Edwards and Wade Phillips.

*sigh*

Eric Mangina easily. It's going to so fun smacking his team around this season. Oh and we can add the numerous lists of Redskins coaches, the tools who coached the Faiders.

Eric Mangina easily. It's going to so fun smacking his team around this season. Oh and we can add the numerous lists of Redskins coaches, the tools who coached the Faiders.

If you think Eric Mangini is the Worst NFL Coach Ever, then you're like 13 years old.

In all objectivity, the Colts have hired some REEEEEEEEALLY bad coaches over the years. Rod Dowhower, Frank Kush, Ron Meyer, Lindy Infante, Jim Mora pop to mind in the last 30 years.

In all objectivity, the Colts have hired some REEEEEEEEALLY bad coaches over the years. Rod Dowhower, Frank Kush, Ron Meyer, Lindy Infante, Jim Mora pop to mind in the last 30 years.

I don't think Jim Mora deserves to be on that list. He DID go 13-3 one year.

Ron Meyer though? Yes, needs to be on that list.

Dick Jauron led the Bears to a 13-3 record as well. Blind squirrel, acorn? ;)

Well, he also brought the Saints to some form of respectability too. Certainly not an all-time great coach (unless you count press conferences), but at worst he's below average.

Certainly not on an Infante or Dowhower level of suck.

Abe Gibron. 3 year record with the Bears of 11 - 30 - 1. He even looked ridiculous on the sidelines (on the right, just in case).

abe.jpg

I voted other and find it hard to choose between John Mazur and Clive Rush.

Jack Del Rio comes to mind too. The only reason he's still employed is because he works for $8.50/hr and gets all the free t-shirts he can carry.

How could Dave Wannstedt not win this? How many head coaches have ruined two franchises with their coachng ineptitude? Count the years that both the Bears and Fish spent getting out of Wanny hell. So my vote is for other.

How could Dave Wannstedt not win this? How many head coaches have ruined two franchises with their coachng ineptitude? Count the years that both the Bears and Fish spent getting out of Wanny hell. So my vote is for other.
I'll see your Dave Wannestadt and raise you with Rich Kotite.

How could Kotite not win this?

I'll see your Dave Wannestadt and raise you with Rich Kotite.

How could Kotite not win this?

Guy has a worse winning % in his last 35 games than Rod Marinelli, and Marinelli had an 0-16 season.

The Eagles team he coached was a playoff team before he got there.

The Packers & Colts both made the mistake of hiring Infante for their HC.
He was a very good & extremley smart OC but not head coaching material.

Jack Del Rio comes to mind too. The only reason he's still employed is because he works for $8.50/hr and gets all the free t-shirts he can carry.
ROFL

I'm totally stealing this line Tommy. Just an FYI.

I voted for Mora. Despite recognizing that there probably have been worse head coaches.

But everytime I see his face or hear his voice I die a little inside. I think it's differant when they've been YOUR head coach and sucked out loud.

Back