You can have only one of THESE things

Who you bringin back from the dead for entertainment purposes only?

• Total voters

babalu87

Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
You can bring ONE comedian/actor back to life so he can make you ROFL all over again.
Whom would you choose from this list?

poll is coming pole is cumming

I know someone is going to whine that Belushi isnt up there

1: His stand-up MEH
2: He really wasnt all that great, dying early has a way of making you great sometimes.

People don't really come back to life so I'll take a case of harpoons instead.

With some pussey on the side.

People don't really come back to life so I'll take a case of harpoons instead.

With some pussey on the side.

Point, you missed it wide right

This poll is purely hypothetical, the only issue would be whom you would choose over the other.

very much so, he was a trainwreck more than a comedian

John Blutarski was comic genius, stand up or not.

Thanks for moving my poll. It was spaghetti when you moved it but now it is full throttle salami.

Point, you missed it wide right

This poll is purely hypothetical, the only issue would be whom you would choose over the other.

Yes, I know...it was a play on polls, beermesiter.

And make it an IPA, please. Amber ale type would be OK, too.

Try not to speak while you deliver the beer.

John Blutarski was comic genius, stand up or not.

Thanks for moving my poll. It was spaghetti when you moved it but now it is full throttle salami.
but like many of the great comedians they are f'd in the head, a sad story actually.....John's death gave all future shitty movie decisions to his grother Jim

glad you could rise up to occasion....I think

Yes, I know...it was a play on polls, beermesiter.

And make it an IPA, please. Amber ale type would be OK, too.

Try not to speak while you deliver the beer.

My latest IPA is epic
EPIC, I added hops starting at 30 minutes and every 5 minutes after that. Its dry hopped in the keg right now. Its like getting punched in the face by a Hop God.

Mikie will be getting a taste in the coming weeks.
Stuff puts Dogfish head 60 and Bells Two Hearted to shame, dont even front about Harpoon. That aint the same beer since Todd Mott left.

My latest IPA is epic
EPIC, I added hops starting at 30 minutes and every 5 minutes after that. Its dry hopped in the keg right now. Its like getting punched in the face by a Hop God.

Mikie will be getting a taste in the coming weeks.
Stuff puts Dogfish head 60 and Bells Two Hearted to shame, dont even front about Harpoon. That aint the same beer since Todd Mott left.
I'll be in the Boston area the week of Aug 2. How do I get my hands on a case of that EPIC IPA?

I'll be in the Boston area the week of Aug 2. How do I get my hands on a case of that EPIC IPA?

A case?

Hand me that $624.75

Whats left of one keg is going to a pig roast next Saturday night so I can win Das Boot that I should have won last year if not for a cheating bassturd using a beer engine for his IPA.................:thwak:

Whats in the other keg is going on draft at the house and my wife is partial to this beer, so much so that it would frighten me to sell a case ............ even for 600+ bones

A case?

Hand me that $624.75

Whats left of one keg is going to a pig roast next Saturday night so I can win Das Boot that I should have won last year if not for a cheating bassturd using a beer engine for his IPA.................:thwak:

Whats in the other keg is going on draft at the house and my wife is partial to this beer, so much so that it would frighten me to sell a case ............ even for 600+ bones

OK, a 6-pack.

No Farley?

No Candy?

No Belushi?

What kind of BS poll is this? My grandfather could have put this poll up. You should take notes from DS who posts polls like a Boss.:shake:

No Farley?

No Candy?

No Belushi?

What kind of BS poll is this? My grandfather could have put this poll up. You should take notes from DS who posts polls like a Boss.:shake:

Farley sucked ass too
Oh look at me a big fat guy saying Da Bears
Another that died early , enhancing his "great" ness

See above RE Belushi

Candy......................MEH, was his standup that good?
Those guys up there are all LEGENDS

Voted for Rodney, wish that Lenny Bruce was on the list.:toast:

Back