YourTeamCheats...

we're also the only team that plays in the mountain time zone. so there.

You're just discovering this site now? :huh:
It's been around for over a year now and has been pointed out many times in the multitude of DG threads.

You're just discovering this site now? :huh:
It's been around for over a year now and has been pointed out many times in the multitude of DG threads.

He's wicked slow. :coffee:

The Pope co-authored by God and Jesus would not make a bit of difference to the haters out there. They have their head in the sand, their fingers in their ears, and will refuse to acknowledge the Patriots greatness. I don't care what the haters think and the only thing I cared about Roger Goodell damage the Patriots brand and Tom Brady reputation. That's what I cared about. But at this point you could have f****** Einstein come out of the grave and say the Patriots did not cheat and it's simple science, but that won't make a bit of difference. At this point its rather pathetic that the haters holding on for dear life praying to God that the Patriots did actually cheat. The reason the haters would never admit they were wrong is because they would look stupid. However that is too late.

You can't change people minds. No matters how many facts they point out. Once someone believes in something nothing you can do will change there minds. No matter if it's sports , religion , politics or personal beliefs . Pats fans had to be defensive about this because since spy agate happened . No matter how much success pats or BB had it always the same shit from other fans. The pats have to cheat to win. How many SB have the pats won without cheating.

Back