:shrug: I think pictures look like me. Depends some pictures depending the action they are catching might not look like me but I am not looking in the mirror making faces or nothing so that explains that.

As for the voice thing I hate my voice. I am pretty sure it's because I have caused some damage to my hearing (loud music in my ears for years) so to me I sound funny. Almost muffled?? Maybe I sound funny to others too. When I hear a playback of my voice it definitely doesn't sound like me...to me.

You do look like your pictures and I don't think your voice sounds funny.:shrug:

I'm the same way but I have had it confirmed that I don't look the same in pics that I do in person. New Boy says I look different in every picture I take and then look different from those in person.:shrug:

It really bugs me.

On Tuesday I shaved off my goatee and moustache because I had my annual dermatologist check-up and I like to make sure they can see the moles hiding under the facial hair. So now I look younger, and goofier. (LW keeps staring at me and laughing.) I wanted to take a cellphone pic to mail to my parents, but every time I take one and look at the pic I go, "God! That's awful! I don't look like THAT!" :shake: And do most people think they look better in pics, worse in pics, or just "not like themselves" in pics, I wonder?

It really bugs me.

On Tuesday I shaved off my goatee and moustache because I had my annual dermatologist check-up and I like to make sure they can see the moles hiding under the facial hair. So now I look younger, and goofier. (LW keeps staring at me and laughing.) I wanted to take a cellphone pic to mail to my parents, but every time I take one and look at the pic I go, "God! That's awful! I don't look like THAT!" :shake: And do most people think they look better in pics, worse in pics, or just "not like themselves" in pics, I wonder?

cell phone pics = fail.

I do not look like myself in those I don't think. Of course I have a little cheasy phone so it doesn't take the best quality pictures either.

You do look like your pictures and I don't think your voice sounds funny.:shrug:

LOL see I think you look like your pics. But it's the candid ones that will throw ya off. But when you are not expecting a picture and you are making a funny face or something like I said we don't sit and make funny faces in teh mirror so I would think to ourselves that would look different :)

As for my voice thank you but to me when I talk I feel like I sound like the Charlie brown is it the mother??

Why don't pictures of me look like me?

When I see a picture of myself, I don't look like me, or at least not the "me" I see in reflections. Now, I know that we're not seeing the "true" angle of ourselves that others see us at: for that, you have to take a picture, not look in a mirror. Still, when I see myself in a picture, I don't look like me. My eyes look smaller, my forehead bigger, my hair shorter... Is it just me? Or does everyone feel this way about pictures of themselves (i.e. is it a human brain thing)? (Voice is the same way--most people don't think they sound the way they do--but that can be explained by the fact that you're hearing your own voice as it resonates from your body, and others don't get that effect.)

:STFU: :banghead:

It really bugs me.

Last night I tried looking at him and not laughing.. I just couldn't do it.

As for my voice thank you but to me when I talk I feel like I sound like the Charlie brown is it the mother??

You have a cute voice. :poke: It goes with your hair.

(I'm a dead man.) ROFL

It really bugs me.

Oh, I always think I am much hotter in person than in pictures.ROFL

You have a cute voice. :poke: It goes with your hair.

(I'm a dead man.) ROFL

Ok once and for all THIS is frizzy hair
30C7CA44767B5C2164ED6D10E0CF6.jpg

THIS is TBL hair (curly)

Ok once and for all THIS is frizzy hair

THIS is TBL hair (curly)

:shrug: What? I said you have a cute voice, and it goes with your hair. Did *I* say anything about the "f" word? :rolleyes: Sheez! Sensitive.... ;)

(And you should still be yelling at bid, not me.) :p

:shrug: What? I said you have a cute voice, and it goes with your hair. Did *I* say anything about the "f" word? :rolleyes: Sheez! Sensitive.... ;)

(And you should still be yelling at bid, not me.) :p

Well in all fairness to him my hair had a lil frizz going on that day. It was a hot summer's day and I didn't have enough crunch in it LOL

You on the other hand :harumph:

Back