I resigned from my job today because they were taking advantage of my good will/nature and kept going against our agreed upon schedule. I am sad because I liked the work but I won't be disrespected and ignored.:( Two weeks notice

You got suck working for shitty bosses. They will Drive people to quit there Jobs even if they like working there.

Jesus. Is he alright? I hope there wasn't any severe head trauma doled out so that he can continue to think and play. :coffee:

He'll live to play again. That damn game is so addictive.

Sidenote: I'm sorry about that job situation, PAZ. Hope everything works out.

Hopefully you find another Job you like with better Bosses. I have a story about a Pure A-holes Boss I had Once If you ever want to hear about it.

I resigned from my job today because they were taking advantage of my good will/nature and kept going against our agreed upon schedule. I am sad because I liked the work but I won't be disrespected and ignored.:( Two weeks notice
Sorry to hear that PAz, you were so thrilled to have got the job too :banghead:
but good for you for standing up to them

I thought BackGammon was meant to be a friendly game of strategy..Note to self, dont play board games with Pyxis :shake:

Some people play like a holes by bumping you even if it screws their game, which is what he did. I took advantage of his mean spirited play and beat him badly.

Some people play like a holes by bumping you even if it screws their game, which is what he did. I took advantage of his mean spirited play and beat him badly.

you made him your bitch?I am just so proud;)

It's 5 am and I have not slept yet. Although I am starting to get a little tired now. I dropped my phone in a pedicure tub full of water and bubbles earlier today...well yesterday now. The phone is all done and broken so bye bye to my numbers and everything. Damn me for being a klutz lol

I think it's finally bed time Nighty night

It's 5 am and I have not slept yet. Although I am starting to get a little tired now. I dropped my phone in a pedicure tub full of water and bubbles earlier today...well yesterday now. The phone is all done and broken so bye bye to my numbers and everything. Damn me for being a klutz lol

I think it's finally bed time Nighty night
Remove the battery and sim card and put the phone in a warm place to dry out, give it a couple of days and try it, hopefully it will work again :doh:

Loads of advice on ther subject http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/369576, fingers crossed :thumb:

I have a wedding to go to in Florida so we planned a nice long vacation :) The usual place I go to down there except this time me and my cousin and her friend Jen got a hotel right on the beach. I can not wait :)

Take some good pics while you down there.

CONGRATS to the Arizona State Champion(D2) Salpointe Lancer Lacrosse team!! IT was an exciting game in which they came back from FOUR goals down to beat the big bad Phoenix powerhouse. They will carry this experience where they showed MAJOR heart and fortitude for the rest of their lives! WOOT!

Back