Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

bideau said:
Who cares about you. Who are the two women you're with o:)

That ring looks pretty impressive :thumb:

Those are my lovely interns.

ps- No wonder Clinton had problems with those things. :D

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Those are my lovely interns.

ps- No wonder Clinton had problems with those things. :D

Interns :eek: You've got interns? :eek: And they look like that? :eek:

Man, where do I get a job like that? :banghead:

bideau said:
Interns :eek: You've got interns? :eek: And they look like that? :eek:

Man, where do I get a job like that? :banghead:

Life is good sometimes, dude. Life is good. :)

The infamous Dred!!!!

Sunburnt as hell after the Suntrust Indy challenge race Saturday night.... which we on CrankyColts are referring to as part of the Knozzfest '05 roadtrip.

imburnt.jpg

dred said:
The infamous Dred!!!!

Sunburnt as hell after the Suntrust Indy challenge race Saturday night.... which we on CrankyColts are referring to as part of the Knozzfest '05 roadtrip.

Oh put on a g*dd*mned shirt!

The last thing Annihilus needs to see a picture of is some guy not wearing a shirt (Ladies, ok. Guys.....not so much). You could take off that Colts visor too while you're getting dressed.

Annihilus said:
Oh put on a g*dd*mned shirt!

The last thing Annihilus needs to see a picture of is some guy not wearing a shirt (Ladies, ok. Guys.....not so much). You could take off that Colts visor too while you're getting dressed.

Since when did you become the fashion police nazi?

Sun baked right through the "under armor" shirt I was wearing anyways...

:shrug:

dred said:
Since when did you become the fashion police nazi?

Don't you have to be wearing something for it to be considered fashion?

;)

Besides, if it involves bitching & complaining about something, Annihilus is your 'fill-in-the-blank nazi'.

There's not much worse than being on a website at work and someone walks by while you happen to be on a page showing a guy without his shirt on. :rolleyes:

Unless you're a girl of course.

Its not like I am sporting any nipple action or anything.

Some of the best tailgaits leave me sunburnt as hell.

I live for that chit.

:D

Uncle_Tom_Brady said:
If I must.

Haha.

n11306682_9908.jpg

in the "get to know you" thread I think you might have made a Typo, you stated you were 19 but I spy an alcoholic beverage in this picture and no one here at the planet would ever support minors breaking the law.
so your 21 huh?

mikiemo83 said:

in the "get to know you" thread I think you might have made a Typo, you stated you were 19 but I spy an alcoholic beverage in this picture and no one here at the planet would ever support minors breaking the law.
so your 21 huh?

:LOL:

I was going to say something along those lines after I first read both posts but I didn't want to sound like a nagging parent, especially since I'm not one. :p

And uncle tom.... :shake: Bud Light has more good taste than Miller Lite. The commercial doesn't specify that, it simply says "taste". They don't mention that the Miller Lite taste is actually bad. Just thought I'd let you know. ;)

I have to throw a couple of my kid's All Star pics in here, just because I'm so damn proud of him.
They all looked so damn sharp and played so well.....

Im new to PatriotsPlanet so none of you know me, but heres my picture anyways. Look forward to discussing football and other unrelated things with everyone :)

35870054A.jpeg

Great pic TBL. They look healthy & very cute. Again, congrats on being a aunt!!! :thumb:

TheYellowDart said:
Great pic TBL. They look healthy & very cute. Again, congrats on being a aunt!!! :thumb:

Thanks dartman! ;) They are my little angels. The one on the left his name is Tedy. After our very own bruschi! :) Weird thing is he was born at 5lbs 4oz (54)

Back