Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Hawg73 said:
Pookie is only kidding, Lady.

I think.

If Enforcer wants to ask her out then all we ask is that he submit to a background check complete with a polygraph test and a promise to have her back by Midnight or we release the hounds.

Or we could start a thread where the membership plays the role of "Dad" and grills the Enforcer on his intentions.

Hmmmm. Not a bad idea. That could be a first.

Daddy Hawg hmmmmm.....

Hawg73 said:
Pookie is only kidding, Lady.

I think.

If Enforcer wants to ask her out then all we ask is that he submit to a background check complete with a polygraph test and a promise to have her back by Midnight or we release the hounds.

Or we could start a thread where the membership plays the role of "Dad" and grills the Enforcer on his intentions.

Hmmmm. Not a bad idea. That could be a first.

Deal :)

Ok, you two asked for it.

Spamming up the photo thread with your flirtations. :shake:

I guess I have to do what I have to do.

:D

Hi guys. I have just started posting here full time, after joining a while ago. I was on indystar, harrasing the colts fans until they banned me 3 times for no apparent reason anyway heres a pic of me and my son and my nephew.

patsfan31 said:
Hi guys. I have just started posting here full time, after joining a while ago. I was on indystar, harrasing the colts fans until they banned me 3 times for no apparent reason anyway heres a pic of me and my son and my nephew.

Awwwwwwww they are adorable!!!!

TBrownslady said:
Awwwwwwww they are adorable!!!!

Thanx!! It my wifes genes... Her family is swedish and they are all Blonde and blue and gorgoues!!! Not sure How I ever married into such a good looking family!!!

Alright, I guess I'll join the party and post my pic. Here I am with my girlfriend of ten years.

cadmonkey said:
Alright, I guess I'll join the party and post my pic. Here I am with my girlfriend of ten years.

Holy cripe!! We have Mike Compton posting on the Planet. :eek:

Or is that Olczyk from Playmakers?

j/k

There aren't many white guys who can pull off the bald head but you do it well. :thumb:

This is the man-child of mine. He just turned 11 last Thursday. With all the cold weather, I thought this pic was appropriate.

This is my granddaughter, Kaelyn. Although she is my wife's daughter's child, she is my grandchild too. However, I am not a grandfather. I just married the grandmother! :D

Another one of K.K. - I think she made this face when Peyton Manning's name came up!

Ras-Al-Ghul said:
Another one of K.K. -

RAS,

Without trying to sound too much like a Dad who tried hard for a girl on our third attempt........... That is one helluva cute little granddaughter you've got there. What a face!

Back