Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Jheavner said:
I have more pics, but some are just too crazy and I don't want those around the internet! [/B]
Even as I write this, Roadgrader is in the process of hiring a PI to track you down.

No, I'm not kidding.

Flagg Wanderer said:
Even as I write this, Roadgrader is in the process of hiring a PI to track you down.

No, I'm not kidding.

Jh.......

pay no attention to Flagg. take anything he says with a grain of salt, after all he is an attorney :shake:

After what I had seen of you, I figured he was right. But I gotta welcome in open arms another Mankins lover. I am sure you aren't that scary:D

Jheavner said:
After what I had seen of you, I figured he was right. But I gotta welcome in open arms another Mankins lover. I am sure you aren't that scary:D

Scary? Did you say something about scary?

Check out Logan's new hand puppet named "Dougie".

(image borrowed from t-shirt dynasty)

TBrownslady said:
My 2 month old nephews :) Startin them young!

Wow, what a an adorable pair! Looking at those pink bundles of joy snuggled up against each other...it just makes me want to reach out and pinch those chubby little cheeks....

...and the nephews are awful cute as well!!!
;)

Joephoto posted this in another thread, but I wanted to put it here so I'll have no trouble finding it.

My son and I at the Tampa game in December (thanks again, Joe)

Okay, thought I'd post some pics of the new niece....

Ryan Skyler, born Jan 24. 4lbs 4oz.

This is her with her big sister.

Another one of the nieces...

Although, as you can tell from Ryan, this one was taken a little sooner after delivery.

My sis has a great one on her camera that she's supposed to be emailing me ( if she can ever figure out how to do it :shake: )

We had my sis's baby shower yesterday ( She wasn't actually due until mid-Feb but they decided to deliver the baby early ).

Here's a pic from the shower. And yes, she really did have her third child five days before this pic was taken. And yes, she really is disgusting. :4321:

mgoblue101415 said:
We had my sis's baby shower yesterday ( She wasn't actually due until mid-Feb but they decided to deliver the baby early ).

Here's a pic from the shower. And yes, she really did have her third child five days before this pic was taken. And yes, she really is disgusting. :4321:

Holy crap, I think I hate your sister! No fair! Took me a few months!

Nah, just kidding. She looks amazing, and your neices are cutie pies, too.

You 2 sisters probably made the guys crazy when you were younger, didn't you? I'll toast to that! :toast:

Jheavner said:
Holy crap, I think I hate your sister! No fair! Took me a few months!

Nah, just kidding. She looks amazing, and your neices are cutie pies, too.

You 2 sisters probably made the guys crazy when you were younger, didn't you? I'll toast to that! :toast:

No really, it's okay to hate her. I do most of the time. :p

And nah, WE didn't make guys crazy, but she did. She's somehow always found guys who bow at her feet. I never dated till after high school. Never even went to either of my friggin proms. Found out after the fact that there were 3 guys I could have gone with. But nooooo...... :( ( Sorry, still some unresolved issues there :p ) I was always just one of the guys. :shrug:

Yeah, I was "one of the guys" too. I think I had a lot more fun that way. And protected, too.

mgo - congrats the the 2 kids are great, best thing about brother/sisters kids are you can spoil the heell out of them and return them with a sugar high

bad thing is you have kids later and they get back with bigger noisier toys

oh well enjoy they both are beatiful

Alcoholic9 said:
I can see two reasons why in that pic. ;) :D

:shake:

She just had a baby. Normally she's flatter than I am.

So nope, it's not the boobs that get her the boobs. It's her "I'm a Goddess. You will bow at my feet, do whatever I say, and give me whatever I want" attitude. :shrug:

I guess some guys get off on being treated like shit. :rolleyes:

My wife bounced right back after our second child was born in June. 8 months later and she's hotter than she was when we met in High Scool. :hump:

Here are some new pics of my son(s).

Brady is 8 months old
Luke is almost 5 years old.

Back