This Is A Thread Where We Talk About Secks

There is no such thing as G'n'R' without Slash. YOU HEAR ME!!!?!?!?.

THEY DON'T EXIST ANYMORE.

WTF is with releasing that thing like 15 years late.:shake:

:LOL:

The being ripped off by club owners, fights... :rockon:

The promoter paid us regularly!:D But the fights!:shake: I was working security for the shows. And those girls could freakin scratch and kick too. Dayam. And thats not mentioning what they would do if they were mad.

Gotta run!

Kind of liked how this thread is workin out!:)

Really? I think it's #$^&ing pathetic. You @#$^ers turn every innocent thread into a sex thread, so what do you do with the ACTUAL sex thread? GLAM @#$^&ING POSER 80'S METAL TALK!!! WTF? :shake: :4321:

:rolleyes:

I liked Europe, White Lion, Cinderella, Keel, and Kix myself... :crying:

You need to take off your underpants like me.

I like saying underpants.ROFLROFL

Tangent: you know, I was taking a leak this morning, and as I was waiting for Mister Wiggle to wake up and do his thing, this is the thought that popped into my head.

Me, staring at the bowl, inner monologue.... "Hmm... you know, why do they call it a 'bathroom', especially in a public place like a restaurant or store? No one takes baths in there. Or 'restroom'; no one rests in it, either. 'Powder room' is another one... do women even powder their nose any more? And forget about 'little girls room' or something cutesy and puke-stupid. Why don't they just call it a 'pissroom' or a 'shitroom'?"

I liked Europe, White Lion, Cinderella, Keel, and Kix myself... :crying:

Europe was pretty cool. They had an album BEFORE The Final Countdown that was better, imho. White Lion, well, they were certainly hair "metal", but I have fond memories of a girl who loved that band, who's parents hated me, and it resulted in lots of incredible sex; Cinderella's Long Cold Winter was a great album. Howard Keel :shake: (Although, "Tears of Fire" was awesome, his remake of "Because The Night" was vomit-inducing), and Kix was pretty cool...

Back