17 more...

HSanders

disgusted and pissed
Reaction score
days until rookies report for training camp. Our long offseason Pats fans nightmare is almost over. That is all. :coffee:
I like how the people on NFL Network are all treating the TB suspension as 100% given though.

Because of a dispute with DISH over money (what else?), I have not been able to view NFL Network in at least a month.

I have not missed it (and I certainly have not replaced it with the Disney Sports Network).

Yeah I hear you. I'm really contemplating drastically reducing my tv viewing of NFL shows and sticking mainly to the games themselves. I already reduced my reading NFL stuff online after cameragate to pretty much what is linked here, on PFT and linked on Facebook and the Pats website. It hasn't affected me much knowledge wise I don't think.

Because of a dispute with DISH over money (what else?), I have not been able to view NFL Network in at least a month.

I have not missed it (and I certainly have not replaced it with the Disney Sports Network).

O.Z.O. Jr. has been told under no uncertain circumstances is anything NFL related to be on the TV in the family room. If he wants to watch in his room or the basement...knock himself out. I have no interest in listening to that bullshit and am still 100% committed to not watching games this year.

I cancelled the tier that had the NFL Network this month and I saved 20 bucks a month not watching that bull****.

My tickets will be arriving tomorrow.

:dbanana: :toast: :patriotlogo:

Back