18 and No: GFY Tom Brady

MattsPats

Zoltan, Space Emperor (of New England)
Reaction score
This is almost the most ridiculous thing I have ever experienced -- we couldn't get it together the entire god damn game. And then when we almost have snatched victory, Plaxico just walks into the end zone and we are done. Eff the entire team and there shitty playing....I am so friggen pissed. Thank you for wasting an entire season and choking on the one game that mattered. I am glad all of the spoiled millionaires on the team amassed such an amazing collection of statistics this season only to make it all worthless and pointless now. And most especially eff BB for wearing that red hoodie and not kicking the field goal on that 4th down --- WTF was up with that? I am so pissed off right now that I am thinking about buring my TB jersey on the BBQ. :banghead: The one silver lining in this is that I have now realized that none of this is important: next year I don't give a crap about watching any of the games or anything related to it, I will spend time with my family and the people who won't let me down in my life.

PS: Sorry for the outrageously immature rant, I am just in shock. Maybe I will be better in a few days....or maybe not.

Wow man....Tom Brady lost this game? You better check your allegiance.

MattsPats on 02-03-2008 at 07:33 PM said:
This is almost the most ridiculous thing I have ever experienced -- we couldn't get it together the entire god damn game. And then when we almost have snatched victory Plaxico just walks into the end zone and we are done. Eff the entire team and there shitty playing....I am so friggen pissed. Thank you for wasting an entire season you and choking on the one game that mattered. I am glad all of the spoiled millionaires on the team amassed such an amazing collection of statistics this season only to make it all worthless and pointless now. And most especially eff BB for wearing that red hoodie --- WTF was up with that? I am so pissed off right now that I am thinking about buring my TB jersey on the BBQ. :banghead:
Real classy dumping on your team after this loss. They had a great season and came up a little short, yet you dump on them. Maybe you should just wait for the next bandwagon to come along.

...and no, you're not classier than Philip Rivers.

yeah, That Great OLINe crapped in their hat. Matt Light couldn't block me.

Dude, im majorily Pissed off right now aswsell

But your doing a BF80 on it now;)

bloody hell Claremonster.
u r taking this ****ing well

Claremonster on 02-03-2008 at 10:44 PM said:
Well, almost as good as BF80's from last year, but it's lacking in a the "intangibles". I'll be nice, though, and I'll give this a "6".

Come on, the TB jersey on the BBQ line should totally get extra points for that ---it was pretty good, wasn't it?! Actually this was cathartic in a futile kind of way, I somehow feel .00000001 better now. But still......:banghead:

Re: Re: 18 and No: GFY Tom Brady

Thumper on 02-04-2008 at 03:40 AM said:
Real classy dumping on your team after this loss. They had a great season and came up a little short, yet you dump on them. Maybe you should just wait for the next bandwagon to come along.

Im sorry now but i gotta agree 100% with Thumper on this

Im stunned / pissed / sad over this but This is still my Team, as bad as i feel, imagine how bad THEY Feel?

At the end of the day, this is a game, my wife and child come first of course, as is the same with all of ye, ill allow time for myself to be pissed / sad over this but life moves on

Im still proud of my Team, they fell short of the wining line,but there is always again next season

Thumper on 02-03-2008 at 10:40 PM said:

Well who should I dump on for losing the game -- the Celtics? I know you guys in SD are classy and all, but please, they are the ones responsible for the loss, just as they are certainly responsible for the amazing things they did earlier this year. Would you like me to behave more like Tony Dungy about this and exhibit my "quiet strength." Sorry, I feel more like Tony Montana now. It's just that all the amazing things the team did this year suddenly feel less meaningful because this game is what they have always said was what mattered. By the way, I don't mean to take anything away from the Giants in their win -- I am fully impressed with how well they played and how hard they fought for the win. They earned this win. Had we won I would have been very happy, for sure, but I would have still felt uneasy about it.

MattsPats on 02-03-2008 at 10:33 PM said:
This is almost the most ridiculous thing I have ever experienced -- we couldn't get it together the entire god damn game. And then when we almost have snatched victory, Plaxico just walks into the end zone and we are done. Eff the entire team and there shitty playing....I am so friggen pissed. Thank you for wasting an entire season and choking on the one game that mattered. I am glad all of the spoiled millionaires on the team amassed such an amazing collection of statistics this season only to make it all worthless and pointless now. And most especially eff BB for wearing that red hoodie and not kicking the field goal on that 4th down --- WTF was up with that? I am so pissed off right now that I am thinking about buring my TB jersey on the BBQ. :banghead: The one silver lining in this is that I have now realized that none of this is important: next year I don't give a crap about watching any of the games or anything related to it, I will spend time with my family and the people who won't let me down in my life.

PS: Sorry for the outrageously immature rant, I am just in shock. Maybe I will be better in a few days....or maybe not.

Please get a grip before you blame Brady for tonight's outcome.

He had pressure all night.

The coaching staff blew it IMO. They had this game and couldn't find a way to get it done. WTF is Ellis Hobbs doing one on one on Burress with no help on that last drive? He's the best WR on their team.....forget the fact that he stumbled....where is the goddam help. One guy....give me a fuggin' break.

Don't blame Brady.....the coaching staff didn't get it done. Period.

chef on 02-03-2008 at 07:49 PM said:
bloody hell Claremonster.
u r taking this ****ing well

Well, for one thing, I've watched my team lose Super Bowls before, and I AM pretty ****ing bummed. But, I've been so pissed off since yesterday when Thomase started his crap, and all the piling on, that, quite frankly, I'm just glad the ****ing season is over. We'll be back next year... :mad:

MattsPats on 02-03-2008 at 10:33 PM said:

MattsPats.....

Can you tell me the number of your jersey, I couldn't find you name on the roster.

When all is said and done, Brady still gets to go home, shine his other three rings, and **** Giselle.

In the end, he's still a winner.

Ras* on 02-03-2008 at 11:02 PM said:
MattsPats.....

Can you tell me the number of your jersey, I couldn't find you name on the roster.

My name also isn't on the payroll...

Bender on 02-03-2008 at 10:05 PM said:
When all is said and done, Brady still gets to go home, shine his other three rings, and **** Giselle.

In the end, he's still a winner.
ROFL

Ever the voice of reason.

Finally got on.

Hey, we lost. Oh well. It was a great season either way.

It will be intreresting what happens with the fallout over this (teamwise not media ).

All you can ask for is a shot and an entertaining season. We got that.

I'm disappointed and I will feel better eventually. I'm looking forward towards next season.

Back