#2 on my Bucket List

sleepyjean

Reaction score
This is what is # 2 on my bucket list. I've always wanted to try this. ( I would tell you #1 on the list but it's obscene!) What's on your bucket list?

This one I will accomplish.

I want to ride across country east and west, north and south, and back on my bike, log 10,000 miles, and take three months to do it.

To find out what sleepyjean's #1 is.

I'm trying to do a lot of mine via cruising. We've already hit Alaska, and the Med, and will be doing Hawaii in September. I would like to travel America more, see the west, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, etc.,.

This one I will accomplish.

I want to ride across country east and west, north and south, and back on my bike, log 10,000 miles, and take three months to do it.

I've got a cousin who lives out in the Bay Area that got on his bike and rode as far north in Alaska as he could.

Then he turned around and drove to South America. Said it was a bitch to have to portage in Panama.

You can do that. There's a guy who built a suit with wings that pretty much allows you to fly for miles. :thumb:

I meant with a parachute LOLOL Those wings only fly for so long I assume LOL I forget who showed me that video of him? I swear it was someone on here

I've got a cousin who lives out in the Bay Area that got on his bike and rode as far north in Alaska as he could.

Then he turned around and drove to South America. Said it was a bitch to have to portage in Panama.
My kind of guy!

This is what is # 2 on my bucket list. I've always wanted to try this. ( I would tell you #1 on the list but it's obscene!) What's on your bucket list?

Does #1 involve just a specific act, or is it with a specific person?

I'm trying to do a lot of mine via cruising. We've already hit Alaska, and the Med, and will be doing Hawaii in September. I would like to travel America more, see the west, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, etc.,.
yes, yes, while you are young enough to travel DO IT! I spent 30 years traveling and will never regret it! I have met ppl from all over the world. and seen all of the US and Canada. GO for it as soon as you can, JD!!:dbanana:

Vist Italy, Greece and Ireland. The rest? I'm not telling, we ain't that close.;)

ROTFL I'll never tell unless I get to accomplish it!!

Well, then, how am I going to know what it is you want me to do?

In cases like this, communication is key.

Just sayin.

Back