20/21 Pats Season Predictions?

Agree.

IF the return of Andrews, a legit FB, OL health, and TEs that can block, coupled with the glowing reports on Harris and the ability of Cam to keep it make our run game very good and diverse then that will set the stage for the passing game.

2020, but Bill might be going old school.

An offense with some Greg Roman concepts would not be the worst thing given the current Pats personnel.

My uncle is an eye doctor. I called him cause I’m looking so hard at this schedule and I just can’t see 6 wins. Sometimes I see a real blurry 8.......

I’m not trying to be negative but this is a bad offense fellas. There’s not a single playmaker outside of Eddleman, and hopefully the coaches don’t burn him up by October. Whos stopping the run? The def is gonna have to be historic again to beat .500.

BBs awful GM decisions the last five years finally catch up without Brady covering his sorry ass. .500 at best and I doubt it.

The excellent o-line, the running game, and hopefully the emergence of Harry will prove sufficient .
Add in Cam’s running ability and I feel a bit better.

Linebackers are a big concern for me, though.
I think 10-6 is the ceiling, but certainly possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I predict I'll be watching very little, if any, football this season should my team kneel or give credence to any of this BLM nonsense. It's up to you guys, be sheep and suffer the mass loss of viewers or be strong and not bow to these fools. Hockey basketball and baseball are already dead (for me) and if the NFL fucks around too, I'll be fishing, fuck them

Back