20/21 Pats Season Predictions?

Are y’all crazy?!? This offense is flat out awful. The defense will not stop the run. Who cares about pass def when it’s 28 to 10?

Every year people underestimate the number of wins the Patriots will get. Every year it's we lost this guy or we lost that guy and we can't win without whomever. It's like we never learn to trust BB to adapt.

Not me.

I'll go with more that 10 wins and less than 14 wins. In other words, 12 wins ± 1 win.

11-5
12-4
13-3

No way are the Pats going 10-6 or 9-7

Every year people underestimate the number of wins the Patriots will get. Every year it's we lost this guy or we lost that guy and we can't win without whomever. It's like we never learn to trust BB to adapt.

Not me.

I'll go with more that 10 wins and less than 14 wins. In other words, 12 wins ± 1 win.

11-5
12-4
13-3

If the Pats win 12 games with this schedule, BB has to be COY.

I'm sticking to my optimist 11-5 record still winning the division. Allen is too erratic to lead the Bills anywhere.

I'll also go with 11-5. A slow start (like 3 - 3) wouldn't surprise me, though.

:)

I'm sticking to my optimist 11-5 record still winning the division. Allen is too erratic to lead the Bills anywhere.
I'm with you here. Reminds me of Bledsoe. Plays a great game but then makes some mind-blowingly dumb throws to break your heart.

My 12-4 is predictated on my belief that Hoodie is the best coach in the league and will fully have this team rocking when it counts and the fact that I think most coaches will struggle with such a messed up year.

Like DChester I think we may struggle out of the gate with some much new going on but I think this is a very talented team that Bill will get the most out of.

We do have to consider that this year is a much tougher schedule than last year. That will have a lot to do with the season record.

I'm going to go with 9-7. Another winning season.And considering all the changes and the schedule, I'll be happy with that.

Or we could 'tank for Trevor"ROFL

Worst case scenario 6-10

Middle case scenario 9-7

Best case scenario 12-4

I think 9-7 is more than achievable, 4 of those losses are going to be heartbreakers, losing by one score or less, Pats play competitive, but just don't have enough to eke out the W.

Last years schedule was also a 1st place schedule. We do not know how the other teams will be this year. Strength of schedule can never be calculated until after the season is played. That is why I do not like to use that measure. Will KC get lazy. Will any other teams take a step back or forward. Nobody knows yet.

I'm with you, strength of schedule is a vast unknown in any preseason even NOT this weird one.
Losing Scar is a quite underrated loss IMO.

Last years schedule was also a 1st place schedule. We do not know how the other teams will be this year. Strength of schedule can never be calculated until after the season is played. That is why I do not like to use that measure. Will KC get lazy. Will any other teams take a step back or forward. Nobody knows yet.

All first place schedules do really is change two games. You play two other divisions on rotation, last year the divisions we played were not good. The schedule last year before the season was picked as the second most easy schedule and it ended up that way, this year, they played the hardest schedule based on last year.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Not me.

11-5
12-4
13-3

You dont see this year as slightly different than years before? This team has went 10-6 before with better teams and easier schedules.

Nobody knows what we’re going to run and how they plan to do it.

People are looking at the roster and projecting that personnel in a Brady Offense. I don’t think it’s going to be that way.

Bill, finally with the ability of legitimately having the extra body on offense, is going to exploit this opportunity. I can’t help but think he’s been dreaming of this chance for quite some time, despite how successful his GOAT QB was.

Nobody knows what we’re going to run and how they plan to do it.

People are looking at the roster and projecting that personnel in a Brady Offense. I don’t think it’s going to be that way.

Bill, finally with the ability of legitimately having the extra body on offense, is going to exploit this opportunity. I can’t help but think he’s been dreaming of this chance for quite some time, despite how successful his GOAT QB was.

I am not sure Bill is like fans are with the thought of wanting to win without Brady or whatever player. Bill builds the teams, he built it for 20 years with Brady, Bill builds whatever players he has to give them the best chance to win. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Bill did not go outside the box on anything I saw this year, if anything he held back a bit. Bill wants to win no matter who is at Qb.

I am not sure Bill is like fans are with the thought of wanting to win without Brady or whatever player. Bill builds the teams, he built it for 20 years with Brady, Bill builds whatever players he has to give them the best chance to win. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Bill did not go outside the box on anything I saw this year, if anything he held back a bit. Bill wants to win no matter who is at Qb.

Who disputed any of that?

In this crazy year it will be the most forward thinking and well prepared teams that will be successful. Who's gonna bet against the greatest coach of all-time this insane year?

BB Coach of the Year!

Back