2016 Game 3. Texans @ Patriots

Heh. That's about right. Smile and all!

Sent from my Enigma Device

Heck of a throw and catch too. Coverage was great, any less on the throw and it's a pick

Pulled this gem off the TexansTalk website. lol

<!-- slot: message_user_info_avatar -->
kiwitexansfanSite Contributor<!-- slot: message_user_info_text -->

<DL class=pairsJustified><DD>I'm expecting a win. Always cautious going against Dark Lord of the Sith Bellicheat, but I think our defense is better, our offense is more explosive and our QB is better right now. I don't think BB is that much better a coach than OB to make up that difference.

24 - 13 Texans </DD></DL>

The fail is strong with this one

My hat is off to the Patriots. They need to rename the Lombardi trophy the Belichick Trophy.

I have to say that, other than the shitty effort I saw from my team. I had a great experience at the game. The NE fans were great.

On the plus side, the score got out of hand enough that I said eff it and left at 20-0. No traffic. Ha!!

Good luck yo y'all in the future. If my Texans don't win the Super Bowl ( yeah, I know. Stop laughing.), I hope NE does, if for no other reason than sticking it to the haters.Patty*

My hat is off to the Patriots. They need to rename the Lombardi trophy the Belichick Trophy.

I have to say that, other than the shitty effort I saw from my team. I had a great experience at the game. The NE fans were great.

On the plus side, the score got out of hand enough that I said eff it and left at 20-0. No traffic. Ha!!

Good luck yo y'all in the future. If my Texans don't win the Super Bowl ( yeah, I know. Stop laughing.), I hope NE does, if for no other reason than sticking it to the haters.Patty*

I knew I liked you.

Glad you had a good time at the game.

Very classy to come back and post.

Glad you had fun

Glad to hear you had a good time, good luck to your team down the road and come back anytime to chat football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers and safe travels

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You have some nice parts on offense and defense. Unfortunately I'm not a believer in Os. And a bad QB can really limit your team. Although a healthy Miller will help. Bill really is a cut above and #2 isn't close imo.

Unfortunately most fans don't want to see that. They don't understand the Patriots are probably the most "high school" type team in the league in the sense that next man up, having your teammates back and putting the team first. Bill loves football and is a true genius. Hes different. I can almost guarantee we'll never see a run like this when both 12/BB are gone. Every real football fan will miss it. It's Jordan like. It's Belichick like. Brady like.

Must have missed it. When did Massafullofdumbasses legalize pot?

NE will be lucky to get a first down ... the entire game.

I see a long string of three and outs for you ladies.

Wicked Good Luck!

Whouston?

Here's a cut and paste from my Facebook page:

I have to say that the only negative experience of this game was the shitty performance of my team. The Pat's fans were fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised by that. I'd been hearing that they were worse than Raider or Eagle fans. I found it to be the opposite. Of course, I only know how they act when they are winning, but the people sitting around me were real fans of the game. They called em like they saw em and gave lots of kuddo's on the few occassions that the Texans earned them.

You guys rock. I'd drink a beer with ya any day.
:toast:

Patriots are 77-0 at home when leading at halftime.

Foxboro is heaven on Earth.

CtCENq5XgAE5qwW.jpg

Thanks

Stick around here, you're a good dude

Stick around, Doc. We've been know to have some pretty good football talk from time to time. Your input is welcomed.

Back