2016 Game 3. Texans @ Patriots

Here's a cut and paste from my Facebook page:

I have to say that the only negative experience of this game was the shitty performance of my team. The Pat's fans were fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised by that. I'd been hearing that they were worse than Raider or Eagle fans. I found it to be the opposite. Of course, I only know how they act when they are winning, but the people sitting around me were real fans of the game. They called em like they saw em and gave lots of kuddo's on the few occassions that the Texans earned them.

You guys rock. I'd drink a beer with ya any day.
:toast:

Stick around.

It's hard to find opposing fans that hang around and aren't dicks.

Glad the fans you were exposed to were polite and courteous.

Stick around.

It's hard to find opposing fans that hang around and aren't dicks.

Glad the fans you were exposed to were polite and courteous.

DocBar reeked class from the moment he arrived. May he live long and prosper.

Cheers, BostonTim

Looking forward to Thursday night's game fellas.

We've got a lot of things going our way, & from what I've seen the last two weeks, we're going to need all of them. Plus a dash of luck.

It's your world... we're just squirrels. For now anyway.

Well... didn't really go the way I thought it would. If you guys ever see Bill, tell him I appreciate him taking that knee... & not challenging that play O'Brien gave him plenty of opportunity to. & taking that foot off our throat so early...

See you when we back into the playoffs.

Well... didn't really go the way I thought it would. If you guys ever see Bill, tell him I appreciate him taking that knee... & not challenging that play O'Brien gave him plenty of opportunity to. & taking that foot off our throat so early...

See you when we back into the playoffs.
It didn't go the way I thought it would either!
The way BB handled the end of the game is how I think he handles large victory margins when he respects the other team/HC.
Good luck with the rest of the season and I hope you stop by again. :toast:

Worth the read indeed. It's terrific.

Jeez Hawg, why can't you be like your brother? ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

I agree just sent it to hubby who happens to be playing golf in Ireland and missed the game.

Hawg love ya lol

~Dee~

It seems that Osweiller with his height is nicknamed (or otherwise known as) the giraffe. New to me but all I can think of is

Cheers, BostonTim

He and Gronk had an epic battle to a draw. I only heard each of their names once all night. Epic. Battle.

Marcus Cannon took Watt 1:1 16 times and only allowed Watt to make 1 tackle all night. Not bad for a guy people wanted to release during preseason. You go Marcus! (and Scar!)

It seems that Osweiller with his height is nicknamed (or otherwise known as) the giraffe. New to me but all I can think of is

Cheers, BostonTim

I'm at the Big E in Springfield with my wife and there is a giraffe in this tent, so we figured we'd take a look at it. We're in line behind an elderly woman in a wheelchair and as we get next to the giraffe we couldn't help but notice that the animal was sporting wood.

If you haven't seen a giraffe penis yet, then let me save you the trouble of googling it. It was about three feet long, purple and twisted like a corkscrew. It was horrifying. Like an alien monster.

So, the lady in the wheelchair takes a peek at it, squints hard and after a long beat then she exclaims loudly "Oh, MY!!!!" and clutches her pearls. It was perfect.

I'm at the Big E in Springfield with my wife and there is a giraffe in this tent, so we figured we'd take a look at it. We're in line behind an elderly woman in a wheelchair and as we get next to the giraffe we couldn't help but notice that the animal was sporting wood.

If you haven't seen a giraffe penis yet, then let me save you the trouble of googling it. It was about three feet long, purple and twisted like a corkscrew. It was horrifying. Like an alien monster.

So, the lady in the wheelchair takes a peek at it, squints hard and after a long beat then she exclaims loudly "Oh, MY!!!!" and clutches her pearls. It was perfect.

So much win to be had at the fair. Topsfield (next year its 200th anniversary) up starting Fri and I'll be looking for giraffes. :LOL:

Cheers

Back