2016 Suicide Pool

Damn.

Well, further than I have ever made it before.

Congrats to Chevss454, Spacecrime, and Patsfan64.

Thanks bmooney54 for running it.

Whoo Hoo!

I'd like to change my pick for next week to the Ravens

Chevss454-

Eagles,
Ravens,
Dolphins,
Redskins,
Vikings,
Bills,
Packers,
Cowboys,
Chiefs

Cardinals

1 - 49ers
2 - Cardinals
3 - Packers
4 - Vikings
5 - Buccaneers
6 - Texans
7 - Raiders
8 - Jets
9 - Cowboys

10 - Patriots

Sorry this is late, but I usually go into the fetal position in my basement for a few days after a loss.

OUT:

Patsfan64-Patriots :suicide:

Still in/teams used:

Chevss454-Eagles, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Vikings, Bills, Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals
Spacecrime-Seahawks, Panthers, Dolphins, Broncos, Steelers, Cardinals, Bengals, Titans, Chiefs, Ravens

Chevss454-
Eagles, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Vikings, Bills, Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals

Giants

Sorry this is late, but I usually go into the fetal position in my basement for a few days after a loss.

OUT:

Patsfan64-Patriots :suicide:

Still in/teams used:

Chevss454-Eagles, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Vikings, Bills, Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals
Spacecrime-Seahawks, Panthers, Dolphins, Broncos, Steelers, Cardinals, Bengals, Titans, Chiefs, Ravens

How stupid was that pick?

Patriots

How stupid was that pick?
So you're the guy that made them lose....

If the Pats lose to the 49ers, it'll be my fault. I hate to pick them - if they lose I'm eliminated PLUS the Pats lost. Double whammy. But I've used up most of the good teams, and I don't trust the 'Boys and picking the Giants is just a push week.

So you're the guy that made them lose....

If the Pats lose to the 49ers, it'll be my fault. I hate to pick them - if they lose I'm eliminated PLUS the Pats lost. Double whammy. But I've used up most of the good teams, and I don't trust the 'Boys and picking the Giants is just a push week.

Yep. My fault. I accept full responsibility.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Pats killed me in week 4. You did your part s a fan. The team did not show up to play, save maybe 3 players. :toast:

I had other teams. I should have gone in another direction. Stupid.

Push.

Still in/teams used:

Chevss454-Eagles, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Vikings, Bills, Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals, Giants
Spacecrime-Seahawks, Panthers, Dolphins, Broncos, Steelers, Cardinals, Bengals, Titans, Chiefs, Ravens, Patriots

Chevss454-
Eagles, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Vikings, Bills, Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals, Giants

Titans

Back