2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

On paper there is no way the Saints lose this game, it's a total mismatch. I would not be surprised if it's a blowout win, unless Drew Brees turns into a pumpkin (which would likely send him into retirement) or Kamara goes out early for some reason. Even then they'd likely win anyway but games are played on the field rather than paper for a reason, maybe the Saints get caught looking past the Bears, who knows.

On paper there is no way the Saints lose this game, it's a total mismatch. I would not be surprised if it's a blowout win, unless Drew Brees turns into a pumpkin (which would likely send him into retirement) or Kamara goes out early for some reason. Even then they'd likely win anyway but games are played on the field rather than paper for a reason, maybe the Saints get caught looking past the Bears, who knows.
3 of 4 road teams have won so far. All the games have been close. I think this one is too. The Bears D is stout and plays smash mouth. They could knock Brees out of this game with his ribs.

Statement game from Lamar. He threw, he ran, he managed the game. He has really improved his game.
IMO, he had the kind of game average throwers who can run have. cam had games like that too, sub 20 attemps, sub 200 yards, int, etc. Jackson's defense was more responsible for that win.

Man I hate the Ravens.....the logo stomping is so them, so.......low class.
nice rivalry now between them and the Titans.
I hate the Ravens, but I'm happy Tennessee got eliminated. It was great to see that smug look wiped off Vrabel's face.

Back