2020 Suicide Pool

Week 1: Ravens
Patriots score 410 points

Obviously, season kicks off tonight, if anyone was wanting to take Chiefs or Texans (lol), please do so before the game kicks off.

First games start in just under 6 and a half hours, anyone who wants to play but hasn't yet made their picks, get them in before kick off

Week 1 Games

Sunday Late
Chargers @ Bengals
Cardinals @ 49ers
Buccaneers @ Saints

Sunday Night
Cowboys @ Rams

Monday Night
Steelers @ Giants
Titans @ Broncos

With the Sunday 1pm Games now kicking off, anyone wanting to get a pick in can now only pick from the above options

OUT - All Picked COLTS

bostonsports :suicide:
king of kings :suicide:
mikiemo83 :suicide:
Ryan91 :suicide:
foobahl :suicide:
Big/Sky/Fly :suicide:

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

IN

FreeTedWilliams - Bills
bmooney54 - Bills
grog - Patriots
patfan64 - Ravens
Number Cruncher - Ravens
TITAN126 - Ravens

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

and once again, I'm out in Week 1, so much for my personal quest to actually make it into October in the Suicide Pool for the first time ever.

How cool would it be if everyone was out and had to wait until week 17 to find a winner.

It was either 2 or 3 seasons ago (can't remember exactly) but two of our Members actually duked it out for the full 17 weeks, which is why Rule 8 exists.

Rule 9 was also invoked last year to declare EasyBigFella the winner - winner is declared with the closest guess that doesn't go over. Though if everyone went out after Week 1, there would be no winner, because no winner can be declared after such incredible levels of suck.

Also NFL-Know picked the Buccaneers last night, HomelessJoe already acknowledged his pick of the 49ers, but...

OUT

NFL-Know :suicide:
HomelessJoe :suicide:

It was either 2 or 3 seasons ago (can't remember exactly) but two of our Members actually duked it out for the full 17 weeks, which is why Rule 8 exists.

Yeah, me and Chev. It was the weirdest thing. I'd never gone more than a couple of weeks. But we went through the playoffs as well (21 games) and the used-up teams didn't reset for the playoffs. Luckily we both hadn't used the Pats and we also had the right teams remaining to get a winner in WC, Div and CG. Tough to do because we couldn't use a team twice so had to save the best teams for the other playoff weeks. Really i was very lucky.

Back