2022 Rookie Camp, OTAs, Mini Camp, Mandatory Mini Camp And Training Camp

So I heard Goddard say that we should be nervous that Jon Jones bounced out to work at boundary corner, because that means that Mitchell, Jack Jones, and Wade aren't working out.

If Marcus Jones had played against the Giants, maybe you interpret it that way. But he didn't, he got the treatment of a key starter who doesn't need reps. That means you can't assume much of anything about the boundary corners because of the JoJones shift. It looks much more like he had that starting slot corner on absolute lockdown, but they had to move him to make sure Marcus Jones got on the field.

Especially when you consider that Jack Jones, Mitchell, and Wade have all been shades ranging from solid to impressive by pretty much all accounts...
I think Jon Jones was always going to be the traditional CB1. I don't think that should make anyone nervous.

I think Jon Jones was always going to be the traditional CB1. I don't think that should make anyone nervous.
Oh, I think people will be surprised with Mills now that he's back to 100%. But I do love Jon Jones.

More broadly, this team is going to end up with 6 CBs with very different strengths and weaknesses. It may be that they have the ability to play matchups, with snaps varying pretty significantly by team.

I noticed that Cole Strange had a "win" versus Derrick Brown, who is a load. I'm starting to doubt whether he's going
to need a year in the program to handle the big boys, but let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. The kid is going to
be alright and he's not going to need infinite patience to get there.

It's too early to know anything, but this is starting to look like one hell of a Draft.

EDIT: Patriots.com had more detail and I guess I better not assume anything because Strange struggled in later reps with
Brown and Davyion Nixon, so.....

Last edited:
Last edited:
No. It didn't happen. Simon Charles has been known to start a few funny rumors on the internet with tongue-in-cheek stories. He also recently said Kevin Durant has bought a house in Boston...Brady's house in Brookline. That didn't happen either.

View: https://twitter.com/S_CharlesNFL/status/1559576072211030016

The comments on the Tweet were hilarious, people piling in on how unprofessional Bill has allowed the team to become etc and what a little b**ch Mac has become!!

What actually happened was Wilkerson caught a ball from Mac on the sideline near the Panther bench and one of the Panther coaches bumped him and said he needed to go back to his side Wilkerson said something and it kicked off.

I'd kind of love it if Mac did say that though!!

Oh, I think people will be surprised with Mills now that he's back to 100%. But I do love Jon Jones.

More broadly, this team is going to end up with 6 CBs with very different strengths and weaknesses. It may be that they have the ability to play matchups, with snaps varying pretty significantly by team.
I would rather see Jones in the slot too.

The comments on the Tweet were hilarious, people piling in on how unprofessional Bill has allowed the team to become etc and what a little b**ch Mac has become!!

What actually happened was Wilkerson caught a ball from Mac on the sideline near the Panther bench and one of the Panther coaches bumped him and said he needed to go back to his side Wilkerson said something and it kicked off.

I'd kind of love it if Mac did say that though!!
I mumbled to myself after reading the tweet above "gosh I hope so".... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Marcus Jones and Jonathan Jones...

Can we just go with MJ and JJ or Marcus and Jonathan around here?

Back