2022 Rookie Camp, OTAs, Mini Camp, Mandatory Mini Camp And Training Camp

Take it with a grain of salt ( I can't vouch for the accuracy of this)
But according to to walterfootball Pats had pre-draft visits with only two guys they drafted.
  • Slade Bolden, Wide Receiver, Alabama (WOR)
  • Thomas Booker, Defensive Tackle, Stanford (VIR)
  • Andrew Booth Jr., Cornerback, Clemson (PRI)
  • Treylon Burks, Wide Receiver, Arkansas (COM)
  • James Cook, Running Back, Georgia (PRI)
  • Nakobe Dean, Outside Linebacker, Georgia (PRO)
  • Jahan Dotson, Wide Receiver, Penn State (PRO)
  • Romeo Doubs, Wide Receiver, Nevada (PRI)
  • Mateo Durant, Running Back, Duke (WOR)
  • Josh Ezeudu, Offensive Tackle, North Carolina (PRI)
  • Kenyon Green, Offensive Guard, Texas A&M (PRI)
  • Jack Jones, Cornerback, Arizona State (PRI)
  • Marcus Jones, Cornerback, Houston (PRI)
  • D'Eriq King, Quarterback, Miami (PRI)
  • Chase Lucas, Cornerback, Arizona State (PRI)
  • Sincere McCormick, Running Back, Texas-San Antonio (PRO)
  • Trent McDuffie, Cornerback, Washington (PRI)
  • John Metchie III^, Wide Receiver, Alabama (COM, PRI)
  • Rayshad Nichols, Defensive Tackle, Stephen F. Austin (WOR)
  • Trevor Penning, Offensive Tackle, Northern Iowa (PRI)
  • E.J. Perry, Quarterback, Brown University (LOC)
  • Bernhard Raimann, Offensive Tackle, Central Michigan (PRI)
  • Tyler Vrabel, Offensive Tackle, Boston College (LOC)
  • Malik Willis, Quarterback, Liberty (COM)
  • 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Visits Tracked by Team
BB wanted to get moar info on his competition...and also to mess with other GM's.

Pretty sure Cole Strange had a visit plus I think I've read that Thornton had a visit.

Was he ever legit? I'm not saying he was 'disastrous'...just saying that he sucked ass for a #1 draft pick.
Not a bust yet but seems like he is trying to be one.

That said, my comment on your post was 99% meant to be funny not critical.

Wildly unsurprised about Wynn & Harry (though I'm stupified by their decision making to not show - both stand to lose serious money), but I'm shocked that Judon isn't there. Any news I missed shedding any light on that? He was always a tone-setter and practice-field warrior, if memory serves. I support him - I get that it's a long season and the O stands for optional - but I'm surprised and, unless there's a reason, would view this as pretty significant and discouraging news.

Wildly unsurprised about Wynn & Harry (though I'm stupified by their decision making to not show - both stand to lose serious money), but I'm shocked that Judon isn't there. Any news I missed shedding any light on that? He was always a tone-setter and practice-field warrior, if memory serves. I support him - I get that it's a long season and the O stands for optional - but I'm surprised and, unless there's a reason, would view this as pretty significant and discouraging news.
I thought that Wynn and Harry were guaranteed money. 5th year option and rookie contract.

I thought that Wynn and Harry were guaranteed money. 5th year option and rookie contract.
I think the losing serious money part comes from Harry not working n his game, not trying to secure a spot on the rotation, and having no other team interested in him. Out of sight , out of mind. Had he been practicing hard, there'd be film on him Some team might take a flyer on him. WOrst case scenario for him is that the Pats keep him for injury insurance, and he never plays in 2022. Or instead of cutting him, they find a reason to IR him. That might be the end of Harry's NFL money. Sort of the same with Wynn. As an OT he has more value and someone would pick him up, but not at going OT rates. For both of them, the money losses come not this year, but next. In Wynn's case, the difference between the money he might have have attracted ($10++ mil) vs what he might now attract as a guy who might be a backup with the Pats, could easily run into millions.

The discouraging part is they just don't care about showing up. Like Smith last year, they don't care enough about football to show up for OTAs. Whether it's Tom Brady or N'Keal Harry, thee guys make millions and they haven't worked since January. It's a suck attitude. Tom Brady was so good he cuuld overcome it until the end, but Harry? Wynn?. Yeah no.

I think the losing serious money part comes from Harry not working n his game, not trying to secure a spot on the rotation, and having no other team interested in him. Out of sight , out of mind. Had he been practicing hard, there'd be film on him Some team might take a flyer on him. WOrst case scenario for him is that the Pats keep him for injury insurance, and he never plays in 2022. Or instead of cutting him, they find a reason to IR him. That might be the end of Harry's NFL money. Sort of the same with Wynn. As an OT he has more value and someone would pick him up, but not at going OT rates. For both of them, the money losses come not this year, but next. In Wynn's case, the difference between the money he might have have attracted ($10++ mil) vs what he might now attract as a guy who might be a backup with the Pats, could easily run into millions.

The discouraging part is they just don't care about showing up. Like Smith last year, they don't care enough about football to show up for OTAs. Whether it's Tom Brady or N'Keal Harry, thee guys make millions and they haven't worked since January. It's a suck attitude. Tom Brady was so good he cuuld overcome it until the end, but Harry? Wynn?. Yeah no.
I understand. I only care about this year, because I do not see either back next year.

Back