30% of the Patriots roster is......

Roberto71

Reaction score
From the 2013 Cleveland Browns!!!!

Now if that isn't an indication of Belichick's genius then I don't know what is.

A key man in this has been Mike Lombardi.

Now if that isn't an indication of Belichick's genius then I don't know what is.

I know there are a few, but I can't figure out how 30% can be.

Have you got a list?

Actually here it is.

RB Dion Lewis
WR Brian Tyms
WR Perez Ashford
WR Reggie Dunn
OL Keavon Milton
OL Braxston Cave
OL Caylin Hauptmann
DE Jabaal Sheard
DE Cam Henderson
DT John Hughes
DT Ishmaa’ily Kitchen
LB Eric Martin
LB Barkevious Mingo
LS Christian Yount

http://dailysnark.com/crazy-true-almost-10-patriots-roster-2013-cleveland-browns-went-4-12/

He's sending a message beyond the grave to Art Modell.

I think the answer is 15.9. Or rounded up to 16 players. :coffee:

In reality, the Browns should have the most "top talent" of any team. Hell they get like 30 1st rd draft picks every draft. So if they aren't ruined by the Browns they should be good talent.

Actually here it is.

RB Dion Lewis
WR Brian Tyms
WR Perez Ashford
WR Reggie Dunn
OL Keavon Milton
OL Braxston Cave
OL Caylin Hauptmann
DE Jabaal Sheard
DE Cam Henderson
DT John Hughes
DT Ishmaa’ily Kitchen
LB Eric Martin
LB Barkevious Mingo
LS Christian Yount

http://dailysnark.com/crazy-true-almost-10-patriots-roster-2013-cleveland-browns-went-4-12/

Well, I think whoever made that list was smoking crack, as a lot of those players aren't on the roster. I've removed the bogus names, and this is what I came up with.

RB Dion Lewis (on PUP list)
DE Jabaal Sheard
DT John Hughes
LB Barkevious Mingo

Did you check the practice squad too D? (I know it wouldn't make all the difference, but maybe a few names there too?)

Reminds me of the days (late fifties) when the Kansas City Athletics were known as the Yankees top farm club. KC made trade after trade with the Yankees that were wins for the Yankees. Most famous being Roger Maris. The most common ly expressed reason for this suggested possible collusion was the fact that the A's owner was also part owner of Yankee Stadium.

Cheers

Reminds me of the days (late fifties) when the Kansas City Athletics were known as the Yankees top farm club. KC made trade after trade with the Yankees that were wins for the Yankees. Most famous being Roger Maris. The most common ly expressed reason for this suggested possible collusion was the fact that the A's owner was also part owner of Yankee Stadium.

Cheers

Didn't the Yankees also annually rip off the St. Louis Browns ( later to tbe the Orioles in the late 50's???

Didn't the Yankees also annually rip off the St. Louis Browns ( later to tbe the Orioles in the late 50's???

I can't find it right now but I believe there is a book out there that delves into the Yankees control of both those teams.

Cheers, BostonTim

I thought for sure it was going to be "From Rutgers".

I thought for sure it was going to be "From Rutgers".

Coulda been. 4 on the 53 + LB Quentin Gause on the PS

<table role="grid" id="DataTables_Table_0" class="views-table cols-8 stripe dataTable no-footer"><tbody><tr style="height: 30px;" role="row" class="odd"><td data-order="55">55
</td><td class="" data-order="Freeny, Jonathan"> Freeny, Jonathan
</td> <td> LB
</td> <td data-order="74">6-2

</td> <td> 255
</td> <td> 27

</td> <td data-order="5"> 5
</td> <td class="sorting_1"> Rutgers
</td> </tr><tr style="height: 30px;" role="row" class="even"> <td data-order="30"> 30
</td> <td class="" data-order="Harmon, Duron"> Harmon, Duron
</td> <td> DB
</td> <td data-order="73">6-1

</td> <td> 205
</td> <td> 25

</td> <td data-order="4"> 4
</td> </tr><tr style="height: 30px;" role="row" class="odd"> <td data-order="32"> 32
</td> <td class="" data-order="McCourty, Devin"> McCourty, Devin
</td> <td> DB
</td> <td data-order="70">5-10

</td> <td> 195
</td> <td> 29

</td> <td data-order="7"> 7
</td> </tr><tr style="height: 30px;" role="row" class="even"> <td data-order="26"> 26
</td> <td class="" data-order="Ryan, Logan"> Ryan, Logan
</td> <td> CB
</td> <td data-order="71">5-11

</td> <td> 195
</td> <td> 25

</td> <td data-order="4"> 4
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back