A High Level Study Of Mac Jones' Game

Are you married to Mazz? Perhaps that would explain a LOT of things. I’ve never seen a guy try to defend another poster as much as you do for her.

Fact is, Chevs DID compare Mac to Pennington awhile back, and Mazz ridiculed him for that.

Funny how you didn’t chastise her for that, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell me about it. Back in 2019 when some of us thought Brady wasn't putting in a full effort, some dickweed couldn't handle that. Made up all kinds of shit. Someone would say that defense had a lot to do with the 13-3 Superbowl win this poster would anyswer EVERY.SINGLE.POST. with, Oh sure, Brady had nothing to do with all our superbowls, saying crap like we hate Brady and that we think he was never any good. He was a piece of work. Every time one of us would say the Brady is the GOAT, but he isn't the same guy, he'd come back with I don't understand why you guys all hate Brady. He just couldn't bear anyone have an opinon on Brady that didn't approach the rumpswab-on-steroids level.

I will say, though, that just because you can't tell anything about a college player until he plays in the NFL doesn't mean that others can't look at a player and glean some information. As Mazz pointed out, almost every starting QB was picked in round one, so a lot of teams and fans can separate the wheat from the chaff to a certain degree. And one thing you can tell about a college player is: Is he accurate or not, can he read defenses, can he connect on long balls, is he a running threat, is he a leader. It gets trickier when you have to fold in how good the team was around him, what was the level of competition.

And some people can say, this player has similar characteristics and abilities and weaknesses from other players characteristics and weaknesses, and then compare those to a NFL player. I accept you can't and am not questioning you, but a lot of us can say Jones and Lance are more like Tom Brady than Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson are like Tom Brady.

Pay attention to the posts of Hawg, Chev, Tiproast, etc etc etc, and you will learn quite a bit. I certainly did over the years.

He owes his coach a good degree of his ultimate development but other than that he does not owe the team anything and I don't think anyone has made that argument. However, not pouting when you were here or being jerk about yer old team that you would have had no such level of success without is kinda the expected thing for an adult to do.

Belichick has that persona almost all the time with the media, always has. Brady was uncharacteristically pouting during pressers after big wins. We all saw it. It happened. I'm getting tired of having to repeat this point to you.

Don't care, man up and put your best face on for your co-workers and the whole team. The player's key off of him, he called the wrong play and fumbled the snap.

Back