A High Level Study Of Mac Jones' Game

Actually our RZ offense was horrible last year. 24th ranked.
Do they break that out from inside the 20 vs inside the 10? I know we were bad from inside the 20 but it seemed like Cam was money once we got inside the 10 or 5. I could be mistaken statswise but I thought he was really good up close.

I am certain we lost at least one game on the last play inside the 5 and I want to think it was 2 games.
Seattle for sure. Not sure of another one.
Cam did fumble vs Buffalo too but that was inside the 15.

Actually our RZ offense was horrible last year. 24th ranked.
Yeah, it remind me of long ago, when Stanley Steamer broke free and was flying toward the end zone but a CB had the angle. I knew, just knew, if he didn't make the end zone but was pushed OOB inside the five-yard line, that we'd be settling for 3 points.

We were certainly driving against the Donks as well in our last possession, we got to the 25 with a minute left and couldn't convert on 4th down.

I haven't seen a lot of talk on this, but Mac may have a bit of a 'photographic memory'. He was talking about being in the film room and a play came up and he instantly remembered what all 22 players on the field were doing.

If this is true, it bodes very well not only for learning the Patriots system and play book, but also learning and growing as he sees more.

I haven't seen a lot of talk on this, but Mac may have a bit of a 'photographic memory'. He was talking about being in the film room and a play came up and he instantly remembered what all 22 players on the field were doing.

If this is true, it bodes very well not only for learning the Patriots system and play book, but also learning and growing as he sees more.

He does. This was noted very early in his Pats fit discussions. He was also the SEC Student Athlete of the Year last year against lots of competition.

this type of thing is one reason that with a qb, i like a wonderlic score as part of the eval, plus i want to know what kind of student they were in school. i don't think they took the wonderlic this year, not sure.

this type of thing is one reason that with a qb, i like a wonderlic score as part of the eval, plus i want to know what kind of student they were in school. i don't think they took the wonderlic this year, not sure.

Only those players who went to the medical evaluation Combine took the test. Very few. No scores have been made public.

Back